13 Screenshots

About This File

You’re the daddy. You feed her. You own her. She’s yours. Today is valentines and she must give you a special treat. Wearing the pink frilly bikini you got her.. she stuffs a burrito for you. She drinks pop and accidentally burps. She stuffs chocolate cake, topped with cream, then ice cream. She then tries her hardest to fit into a rubber ring you got her..

She begins chugging milk for you.. she then stuffs donuts.. spraying cream onto the donuts.. it’s not enough so she starts chugging a WG gain shake topped with Nutella and MORE cream.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

YAlex56

Amazing when @Goddess shar acting ability is brilliant herstomach is large as well as mesmerising and I hope there will be a daddy's favourite part 2 when she reaches 300lbs your bell I think has grown twice the size

Link to review
Guest Jamesmcoy71

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome vid! 🙌😀

Link to review
Skedrel

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Hope you do a coke and mentos and also release the video of that little tease during your "I wanna be 300lbs" video

Link to review
JesusofSuburbia

16 of 27 members found this review helpful 16 / 27 members

The video wasnt really my jam, not sure why. I usually enjoy GS's content.

I purchased the video at half price, and even then I felt that $15USD was a bit much. I cant recommend spending $30USD on this. Maybe im picky, i dunno.

Look forward to her future content, as always :)

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It seems like Shar had a lot of fun making this video. You’ll definitely have fun watching it.😉

Once again Shar shows her creativity and appetite for sweet and creamy treats as she stuffs herself until her cute bikini is looking tight around her huge belly. An outfit change doesn’t hide the effects of her gluttony. As she playfully reclines and stuffs pastries into her mouths her jumper looks tighter and tighter. Her cow bikini is the perfect look for her to wash it all down with a giant jar of milk. Her belly has grown so much her bikini bottoms are hidden under its soft curves as it spills onto her lap and her top...wow! Shar is filling out everywhere! Still she somehow has room to chug one of her signature massive gainer shakes as her stomach grows even bigger. This is an absolute must watch!

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Breath-taking. Simply out of this world sexy. I have bought and (repeatedly) watched so many of Goddess Shar's videos over the years (all of which make for compulsive viewing), but 'Daddy's Favourite' is in a class by itself. I've never seen another Curvage video remotely like it. And I can't stop watching it. Shar knows she has to please Daddy -- and she does. So big in her baby clothes. So many sexy outfits. So greedily sucking and slurping on anything and everything she puts in her mouth. So fat. So outrageously gluttonous and sexy. Then there are the final two minutes. Unprecedented. Irresistible. So fucking hot. Daddy is so proud of his favourite baby girl....

Link to review
mcdorbandt

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

I’m F$&@EN speechless 😶... Words can’t describe how sexy Shar looks & acts in this little gem 💎 of a video... her body couldn’t look better, & the outfits are on point❤️. The camera 🎥 had to work overtime to bring this  magic 🪄 to the screen 📺 for us... I’ve become a fan of her drinking a gaining shake after a good stuffing & this sexy little thing brings it again. Oh & did I mention that belly, that beautiful belly that she play’s with 😘😍🥰    💯%🤟🏼 From Texas... 

Link to review
Mondschein

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wahnsinn!!!! So ein suesses und rundes Baby!! Bestes Video von unserer Goettin Shar!! Dieser Bauch ist Weltklasse!! Kaufen und schauen!!! I ♥ Shar!!!! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Love this very different vid from shar, or should that be baby shar complete with diaper & dummy. That unicorn 🦄 how did it not pop with the weight you are now 😍. Obviously shar has to chug a shake it is topped with Nutella to make it extra fattening. Another amazing clip from shar, she always comes up with brilliant ideas 💡 I have sent her a few ideas myself of remakes  hope 🙏🏻 to see them in a future vid 🥵 from the goddess of curvage, goddess shar .

Link to review
Craggers21

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

Daddy's favourite special Princess, in all her Glory!! lots of Stuffing and uber sexy outfits. 

Stunning absolutely Stunning!! a real Valentine's treat from our favourite Goddess.

❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️  ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️  ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️

Link to review