4 Screenshots

About This File

🐷🔥This is honestly has to be my absolute HOTTEST video yet! 🔥🐷

GGGF starts the video getting ready for her hot Valentine's date with you at a great restaurant in town. She has the perfect dress in mind, but there's just one problem- when she tries it on, she realizes that she's gotten WAY too fat for it. So she settles on an even tighter and more revealing dress instead and meets you at the restaurant. She is so delighted to see that you brought Valentine's chocolates for her that she can't resist eating quite a few before the waiter comes to take your orders. She then goes on to stuff her face with a pizza, lots of fries drenched in sauce, and ice cream. Her dress gets so tight on her huge expanding belly, that she has to pull it down, leaving her massive gut on display for everyone to see! After seeing this incredibly hot display of gluttony, you can't resist inviting her back to your place where she rubs her belly and complains about how overly- stuffed she is. Then your night ends with her on top of you, riding you as her fat belly bounces up and down (POV simulated sex and moaning). After an amazing night, you fall asleep but are soon awoken by the sound of GGGF sneaking even more candy in the middle of the night! It's definitely the BEST Valentine's Day EVER!

Don't miss all of these amazing angles, stuffing, moaning, belly rubs and just an overall super sexy GGGF experience. This will be the best date you've ever had for sure 😉

💕Please leave me a review if you like the video! They help me a lot and always make my day to read!💕

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

omg your so damn sexy the fatter you get, cant wait to see you so huge and jiggly and especially that big booty get bigger and bigger drives me crazy😍❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.