4 Screenshots

About This File

🐷🔥This is honestly has to be my absolute HOTTEST video yet! 🔥🐷

GGGF starts the video getting ready for her hot Valentine's date with you at a great restaurant in town. She has the perfect dress in mind, but there's just one problem- when she tries it on, she realizes that she's gotten WAY too fat for it. So she settles on an even tighter and more revealing dress instead and meets you at the restaurant. She is so delighted to see that you brought Valentine's chocolates for her that she can't resist eating quite a few before the waiter comes to take your orders. She then goes on to stuff her face with a pizza, lots of fries drenched in sauce, and ice cream. Her dress gets so tight on her huge expanding belly, that she has to pull it down, leaving her massive gut on display for everyone to see! After seeing this incredibly hot display of gluttony, you can't resist inviting her back to your place where she rubs her belly and complains about how overly- stuffed she is. Then your night ends with her on top of you, riding you as her fat belly bounces up and down (POV simulated sex and moaning). After an amazing night, you fall asleep but are soon awoken by the sound of GGGF sneaking even more candy in the middle of the night! It's definitely the BEST Valentine's Day EVER!

Don't miss all of these amazing angles, stuffing, moaning, belly rubs and just an overall super sexy GGGF experience. This will be the best date you've ever had for sure 😉

💕Please leave me a review if you like the video! They help me a lot and always make my day to read!💕

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

double-Big-C

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well I can't speak for the rest of the clip, but the first minute was great! Glad I have sick days stored at work because I'm going to need some time to watch the rest of this!

Link to review
Matty_

GGGF struggles to force herself into her dress she planned to wear for the date, sensually complaining “When did I get this fat, f#ckkk!” 🥵 with no option but to find something else to desperately squeeze her voluptuous figure into 😳

Arriving at the restaurant GGGF jiggles her way in, already ballooning out of her other very constricting dress, she begins to indulge in the chocolates you brought her whilst ordering her food eagerly 🙂

Eating excessively, she politely asks to lift her bulging belly out to make more room, hoping no one is looking over at this piggish woman, continuously gorging herself as her tummy continues to expand further and further 🥵

The date goes well and GGGF decides to stay at your place, rubbing her swollen body, she suggests she may have over done it insatiably filling her face at the restaurant. But that doesn’t stop her climbing her immense weight on top of you, as her massive oversized belly bounces in your face 🤤

C30A488A-4032-495E-BD28-76D9F2974FB2.jpeg

C46081ED-261C-41A4-92A8-8C862452536F.jpeg

Link to review
nfb

Wooooow. If it were just...

- GGGF pawing her ballooning belly and chunky butt into tight-fitting dresses; or

- GGGF stuffing her face silly on a date, with closeups of her tummy; or

- GGGF riding you, bouncing and jiggling and moaning...

...it'd all be worth it. But this clip is all three! Amazing.

Link to review
jajakeke

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is like seeing the goddess of gluttony in person, incredible how she fills her face with food, her greed seems to have no end, she eats as if she never feels satisfied, without a doubt you should buy this video 

I wish that in the next video you shot, will trying to reach the maximum of your capacity, your big belly is extraordinary ;) 

Link to review
Residentsteven

This is definitely GGGF hottest vid yet 🥵 and wow love the way this vid starts seeing her from a different angle you really get to see a better view of her muffin top 😍 and her 🍑 as she try’s on two different dresses. The snacking on the chocolate before even getting the meal or should that be meals 😉. You can really tell why her dresses have gotten so tight and then she wants dessert you also get a great angle from underneath the table OMG her belly looks huge here 😮. That POV grinding is so hot too plus the bit at the end getting caught sneaking more of the chocolate is so cute 🥰. You so need to see this 5 star vid. GGGF’s content is amazing.

Link to review
harlock54

Just the fucking best clip than I ever seen on curvage! 😍

I'm going to be honest, I cum twice while watching the clip, the first time I did I put it all over the place because the orgasm was so powerful!

You are my new belly goddess, no other woman can give so much pleasure when she shows her belly

🥵

Link to review
Guest ElevatorOperator

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her promise in the title is no lie, ladies and gents! This is the real deal; the kind of sizzling, kinky erotica that makes me ask myself, "How is she not #1 at this point?!" Without a doubt in my mind, GGGF is my personal favorite gainer and content creator on this whole site going forward. Aside from being strikingly beautiful, she has a pleasant, lovely voice, a fun and magnetic personality, high quality roleplay/acting ability for these scenarios, and she knows how to rock a gut better than any I've seen before. 

One of my favorite details in this scenario is the fact that she never offers a bite to her partner. She ends up ordering enough food to feed a small gathering, yet it doesn't even seem to cross the piggy's mind to give up even a crumb of food. Not that I'm complaining! If anything, it just goes to show how much of a glutton she's truly become. Additionally, I'm a sucker for feedism or belly kinks set in classy or corporate settings, in which a lovely lady (or ladies~) are dressed eloquently or in business casual. Loved it here! 

So, yeah! If you're into this, you couldn't ask for a better video! 

Response from the author:

Wow, this is the sweetest review. That seriously made my night to read 🥰 thank you so much for the kind words! So happy you like the content 🖤

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
jouissance

What an amazing video! The camera work is really nice, with lots of mirrors in the early shots so you get many views of GGGF getting dressed, and she's certainly lovely to look at. I liked the background music, I thought it gave a nice immersive feel. I have a thing for the idea of a fancy restaurant stuffing, and this was a wonderful execution of that idea! As GGGF finished her entree I thought to myself, "I hope she offers to finish her date's too..." and instead she orders herself a whole nother dish and dessert. 😍 She really inhales the meal, with a lot of "You don't mind if I eat this chocolate/order more food/let my belly hang out at the restaurant, right?" There aren't MANY burps but they are perfectly timed. I don't always like role plays because so often they feel awkward but this was so sexy and fun! The date is never explicitly referred to as a man, which I appreciated personally. I would love to take GGGF out for a nice meal, she seems like a very appreciative recipient! 🥰 Very pleased with this sweet and hot video. Thank you!

Link to review