6 Screenshots

About This File

❤️This video is basically a SEXY LINGERIE TRY ON with BELLY JIGGLING and FAT CHAT!!!❤️

And- because you all love when I act it’s also Boyfriend 5- He wants me BACK!!!

💔My bf broke my heart 💔 in the last video (Boyfriend 4) by dumping me for getting TOO FAT!!! And now he wants another chance and is coming over for Valentines Day!!!

He’s promised me chocolates and cheesecake and I’m trying to decide what to wear to make him regret what he did! Also he tells me HE gained weight himself. STAY TUNED!!! Tomorrow you will see the 2 possible outcomes of the date!!! Does he fall back in love or tease me mercilessly? Find out in the next video!!! But in the meantime ENJOY THIS SEXY LINGERIE TRY ON AND BELLY PLAY AS I TALK ABOUT WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!!!

P.S.I know I said I was trying to lose weight on my thread....ummm....that didn’t really happen so much...

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lc72902

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She looks absolutely amazing in her 3 lingerie sets! My favorite is the first one cause it looks like her belly is about to burst that middle part since all 3 sets look way too small on her. This is for sure for any guy who fantasized about girls looking too fat in their underwear and what their boyfriends will think. But obviously the best part is how much she rubs her belly and talks about how chubby she is!

Link to review
Guest Mmodine

While the story may be a bit played out, I truly believe NGNG has never looked better, young and vibrant, fantasy girl hot. The three lingerie sets are nearly obscene in how little they cover. The first in particular is heart attack inducing, she looks voluptuous and soft as buttah. This video she really shows off her large implants when getting on all fours near the camera. If you like boobs and belly play this one’s for you. 

Link to review
drax5903

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching this video left me in absolute awe!  Besides modeling lingerie that even my imagination could not conjure, NogutNoglory just absolutely melts your heart as she models off the scantily clad attire.  My personal vote is for the lingerie with all the stars... it made me want to make a wish on every single one of them!

Response from the author:

Thank you SO MUCH!!! That is adorable!!!

Link to review
nfb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ahhhhh, what's not to love? NGNG's big, beautiful boobs spilling out of small lingerie, and that adorable, jiggling tummy. So cute. If this guy doesn't take her back, he's a yutz.

Response from the author:

Awww!!! Thank you so much💕💕💕

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’ve Said it before. NGNG is a talented artist! She is gripping and sooo beyond sexy! Her ability to engage he audience is amazing. ❤️

her lingerie choice is breathtaking NGNG has the ability to look incredible in literally anything she wear. However these 3 outfits look incredible!! ❤️ It’s an amazing video and I would highly recommend this! She looks so soft but her breasts are huge and so inviting 😂 

I love how she incorporates a story line here with the BF like I said. NGNG is a talented artist! At this price you are NOT missing out! ❤️

Link to review