13 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend Nikki has some ideas about how to spend Valentine's Day this year. ❤️

She's got it all planned out.

The perfect date night! 

From what to eat to what position, Nikki has plenty of suggestions for your perfect Valentine's night.

She's greedy and craving more than just food.

She wants you to stuff her and please her.

And with a belly bigger than ever, you can't help but indulge her every whim, can you? 😘

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest chickenDinner

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video, Nikki has some naughty plans for Valentine’s Day 😍😍😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nikki lays out the perfect Valentine's Day plan, talking about all the desserts she'd like all while rubbing her enormous belly.  She then takes it up a notch by talking about her curves and how you'd reward each other.  First her getting a great orgasm from getting eaten out, then you from her riding you in various positions.  Seeing Nikki bend over shaking her ass was ALMOST too much for me as I almost exploded from excitement.  Another great video from an incredibly sexy model.

😍 Thank you so much! I’m so glad you liked it! 🥰😘

Link to review
Guest JShn

Hearing about Nikki's plans for valentines day was super hot! I ceratinly recommend watching it! :D

Thank you!! 🥰

Link to review
Tendedsugar

Spending Valentine’s Day with such a lovely, seductive, soooooft girl like Nikki is driving me crazy with the ideas for what we’ll do😏🤤 she teases me so much with her fluffy belly, gargantuan, luscious booty, and sexy voice and tells me just what she plans on doing with me😍 there’s no resisting such big seductive girl like Nikki😉🐷🔥

Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you liked it! 🥰

Link to review
ATX2000

Nikki is at her absolute naughtiest as she desribes exactly how she wants to spend her night. Dressed in the sexiest red lingerie that hides beneath her blubbery belly and in the rolls of fat around her boobs, she sensually rubs her hands all over her expanding body and doesn't hold back. Watch and listen intently as Nikki grabs every inch of her flabby frame and slaps and jiggles her lardy fat while getting very explicit about her evening plans - A very hot combination of fat, food and sex.

Don't miss this one! 🥵

😍 Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it 😘

Link to review