02/15/2021 Weigh In + Weight Gain Plans!

$5.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

It's my favorite day of the month once again - weigh in and measurement day!

Today I am hopping on the scale and taking my measurements to see my progress into becoming an even fatter girl.

This past month I ;

-Ate fast food almost every day

-Did consistent massive stuffings

-Chugged 2 entire quarts of heavy cream in less than five minutes

Not only do we see what effect that amount of gluttony had on my body, we also get to chat about my plans for the next month to gain even more - and how I handled my gain this past month as well!

This time I can't help myself and even include a little treat of brownie batter to devour while I talk about my ever growing body. Come join me on my growing journey, I'm excited to share my progress with you!!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xTom420

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a super hot video love hearing about Rosie’s gain, doing a great job keep it up ! 100% worth the price especially for how long the vid. Rosie always makes high quality content for low price it’s a no brainier 

Link to review
overkill

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I think that Rosie looks visually a lot fatter at this weigh in than at previous ones. We get an update on her weight and measurements. Then we get the most charming weight gain plans for the upcomming month. The extra pounds look super pretty on her as well!

Link to review