4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me bloat my belly with coke and mentos! I lotion and shake my huge belly and show you how hard it is for me to sit up with all my extra weight. You can see how much I’ve gained since my last video and how massive my belly is getting!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Dankydoo321

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Oh my days. Those burps were so awesome. Espexially the one aroun 9 minutes. That was the best one. Not to forget that big bloated belly. Awesome video. Hope to see more soon.

Link to review
henri59

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is so hot stuff! Your progress has been phenomenal. Love the standing up and sitting down views in the video!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Thicccollegegirl is getting even thicker 😍 Loved seeing her huge belly during this Coke and Mentos bloat. The burps are incredible. Awesome fat chat, camera angles, standing, sitting, laying down and side views. Can't wait to see more! 

Link to review
puretrash

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Beautiful. Love the burps, as always!

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So great to see thicccollegegirl posting a clip again! She looks so much bigger than her last update and so damn beautiful too. I thought her coke mentos bloat was very sexy, especially with the burps she couldn’t help but let out from all the pressure building in her belly. I loved this clip and I know I’ll watch it again. I hope she updates here more in the future. 😍🔥 

Link to review
Guest Ryugen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She's bigger and rounder than ever even before the coke and mentos. Best belly on Curvage right here.

Link to review
HailToTheChief

· Edited by HailToTheChief

2 of 8 members found this review helpful 2 / 8 members

Am I the only one who gets a greenarea on the entire left of the video? The file appears to be damaged or something

Naamloos.png

Link to review