7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Treadmill. Role play. Heavy breathing. Fat shame. Fit to fat. Out of shape. ~12 minutes.

Casey has gained a TON of weight during quarantine and her boyfriend hates it. Casey's laying in bed enjoying her fattening snacks when she feels her phone vibrate... it's a text from her boyfriend. Ugh, she misses him so much. The conversation takes an interesting turn when he shares with her that he had a treadmill delivered... and if she doesn't lose the weight, he's done. Casey is shocked - she hasn't gained that much weight, has she? Casey crams herself into some workout clothes and gets to work, eager to prove him wrong. Casey's ran so many marathons.. he has no idea what he's talking about. But after only a few seconds in... Casey realizes her fate. Watch Casey struggle more than ever as she *attempts* to run on that treadmill. Between the arm chaffing, thigh chaffing, and gut flopping... she's a hot mess. She's breathing SO heavily and drenched in sweat. Casey truly can't even form words. She takes a break to chug some soda. Eventually, she finds herself sitting on her fat ass on the treadmill giving up and chowing down on some chicken wings. This clip offers the viewpoints provided in the screenshots above). You will have belly views from various angles, ass views from behind, and a closeup view of my fat face DYING. 

Note: there are only a few seconds in the beginning where it’s out of focus! I normally price dollar/minute, but have adjusted accordingly :) Camera couldn’t handle this gut hehe

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

frencht92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It’s so sexy to see this fat cow realize that she is no longer the thin athlete she use to be. Casey is so incredibly out of shape and you get a front row seat to it!! 

Link to review
Guest Dylan21

Simply beautiful sexy, and amazing video! I love watch you Casey! You continue to show me why you are my favorite BBW! Showing how out of shape Casey is and her jiggling all over the place! She proves again that she belongs on that bed (or the couch) eating all day while she has a feeder in the kitchen making meals or grabbing snacks for her! That would also be a very lucky feeder! Wish it was myself!  Overall another 5 star video!

Link to review
TN86595

I love the different angles and watching that ball of a belly you have bounce and slow you down when you try to "workout"

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

so sexy to see how out of shape Casey has become, sweating as soon as she get on that treadmill, nice different angles, sexy slow-mo and really nice roleplay in the beginning ❤️ I love her clothes of choice too! a really hot video! recomend this aloooot! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Simply brilliant! Casey has put together a masterpiece in showing how to do a fat girl treadmill clip! Slow-mo running, fat girl waddle-running, getting out of breath, drinking SODA instead of water in-between running, giant round double-chin jiggling - this clip has EVERYTHING you could want and seeing her pant and get out of breath so easily while being so obviously fat was sooooo hotttt! The ass angle, the gut angle, fat face angle - she knows EXACTLY how to film and edit for the best experience! I could not love this clip more or be prouder of the fat out-of-shape hog she has turned into! Seeing her sit on the treadmill, in the end, munching away moaning is the perfect ending too! Her boyfriend would be STUPID to break up with this fat Beauty now! 😍

Link to review