ย ย  (8 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Cute and casual video I decided to make after a long shift:) featuring my now hanging belly and my cute new orange bikini ๐Ÿ’“ Iโ€™m so excited for summer, so I can see all the looks I get while on the beach ๐Ÿ– enjoy ๐Ÿ’“

Other Files from Sweet Becca

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review

Good video but the video is way to bright anyway it could be fixed would be much appreciated

Link to review
curvyfan

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

5 Stars all the way!ย The perfect casual yet incredibly sexy video. Your beautiful body in the bikini was so hot. I hope you make more casual videos like this. Very spontaneous and fun to watch. Loved everything in this video. Thanks for making it and sharing itย ๐Ÿ˜€

Link to review
Payton

So So beautiful and sexy๐Ÿ˜I love how confident you look in this video and all your vidoes, your belly is dropping lower and lower it's almost deceptive haha you scarf down that food so easily and just looks like you are enjoying and soaking up the moment, such a lovely videoย 

Link to review
Vekelvy

Love how you continue to embrace yourself more and more with each video! It's obvious you have fun making these.

The bouncing andย jigglingย in this video is amazing and it's incredible watching youย play with and talk about you belly, Becca. Your curves are looking fantastic in the orange bikini and I love how you make sure to show off every part of you. It's also enjoyable listening to you talk in your videos, no matter what the topic is, it feels nice and personal.

Whatever you're doing is making you look incredibly sexy!

Link to review
AllContrast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this casual vid! And that bathing suit looks so good on you too๐Ÿ˜ I'd trip in the sand every step if I walked down the beach and saw you in it

Link to review