10 Screenshots

About This File

This was a request- If you enjoy being FAT SHAMED by a small yet soft chubby girl you will LOOOOOVE this!!! 

I compare you to- a blimp, a balloon, a beach ball, Violet from Willy Wonka, and a yoga ball.  I measure the circumference of the yoga ball and compare it to your waist size and then climb on it, bounce, do a weak crunch, and talk about how flabby I am, yet -STILL- HOW  MUCH  BIGGER  AND  FATTER you are than me!!!

*BONUS* view of MORE BUTT bouncing on yoga ball!!!

I’ve had numerous requests for YOGA PANT footage and NOW YOU WILL GET TO SEE IT!!!!  Even if you aren’t into fat shaming you will enjoy  seeing me bounce and wiggle  around!!!

**** I say my waist measurement but I don’t measure MY waist, I’m just showing with the measuring tape how MUCH BIGGER YOU are!!!**** This is not a video about MY measurements though I grab and talk about my belly!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

cycling1951

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a very playful and entertaining video ! The storyline was very focused and I found it interesting to assume the role of being the object of a barrage of complete shaming! The  matter-of-fact stream of insults really helped maintain the tone of this clip. Also, watching NgNg’s soft, sexy body, booty (and those big boobs) is always a treat 😳!

Considering she loves fat boys, this was a stretch for her, but I agree - she nailed it !

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it!!!

Link to review
ursamajor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I requested this clip, and dear god; IT'S PERFECT.

It hit EVERY note of what I wanted to see and hear, and I will be enjoying this clip for a long time!!

I highly recommend this clip to anyone else, and as well, please know if you make a request from NogutNoglory you will receive a clip that is exactly what you wanted!

WOW!!!😍🥵

I am SO GLAD that I did your great ideas justice!!! That makes me feel so good!!!

Link to review
Framptonola

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As a proud ballgut expansionist, I can only ever give this wonderful video 5 stars! 😍

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and that even though it was a request that there are others besides the original requester that appreciate it!!!

Link to review