4 Screenshots

About This File

Funnel feeding two entire quarts of heavy cream. . .
Need I say more?
Today I am pushing myself past my limits with the biggest chug & quickest consumption of calories I have EVER done!!
6000 calories in less than five minutes. . .Come see what I look like the most bloated & full I have EVER been!!!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Do you want to see a scantily-clad, stunningly gorgeous BBW funneling two quarts of heavy whipping cream and making herself so full that she is literally unable to move?  If so, I heartily recommend this video!

We begin with the amazing @RosieMarieFeedee sitting on her couch.  Her growing curves have been poured into some very sexy lingerie and her rounded face is, as ever, pretty enough to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glass window.  Her make-up and hair are, as always, scintillating and, overall, she presents a picture which can only be described as heavenly.

Her combination of nerves and excitement is genuinely palpable as she wraps her pretty lips around the pipe.  (As she does, check out those incredible side-rolls and her curvaceous arms - STUNNING!)

Isn't there something magical about a pretty face at the end of a funnel-feeding pipe?  About big, fluttering eyes looking upwards with that delicious mix of enjoyment and alarm?  About creamy white liquid dribbling down a double-chin?  

Two quarts is just a shade less than two litres.  This video made me go to my fridge and hold up a two-litre bottle of Coke I found in there.  Rosie funnels this much - OF HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM.  It's an amazing achievement and made even more sexy by the fact that, hopefully, plenty of the thousands of calories she consumes here will convert into more luscious curves on her incredible body.

Rosie's analysis after she's finished is like a mini-video in itself.  She seems truly awestruck at what she's just accomplished.  She's articulate, sweet, confident, fun, genuine, and ultra-sexy.

One final quick point: Rosie's videos are extremely professional-looking.  They're crystal-clear quality and extremely well lit.  No grainy gloominess here!

No exaggeration: this is one of the best videos I've ever had the good fortune to buy.  Rosie has an awesome personality, an achingly pretty face, and a body to die for.

5/5.   

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't think you can find a more dedicated feedee than Rosie. She is insanely hot when she funnels all that cream. It's done very fast. Perhaps so fast that Rosie doesn't quite realize what she has done till it's over. The post funneling chat is amazing!

Link to review