Fridge Binge

$7.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fridge Raid • Belly Stuffing • Belly Ache • Belly Play • Chugging • Burping • Tight Clothes • Side Angles • Standing • Laying Down • Fat Chat ~ 30 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

So my feeder told me I had to finish ALL the leftovers in the fridge before I could order any new food! 😓

I don't often have leftovers but lately I've been ordering so much late night takeout and passing out before I can finish it all!

I start out slow, grabbing food here and there but as I get more and more hungry I decide to just pull up a chair and raid my entire fridge!

Leftover pizza, fried chicken, chinese, filipino and more make their way into my greedy mouth and down to my constantly overpacked gut...

I was WAY too hungry to wait around heating everything up so I decide to devour all of it as is!

Just a greedy fat hog inhaling leftovers, shredded cheese and and chugging all the drinks in the fridge!

Towards the end I started to get a bit of a belly ache but that didn't stop me from taking on some dessert!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jazzy9449

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just seeing how big mochii's belly has before she started raiding her fridge. As the binge went on, that food baby just kept getting bigger.I thought she was going to pop eventually. I wish I could massage her belly and help relieve the pressure that started to build up in her belly 😍😚🤰🏻😚🤰🏻😚🤰🏻

Link to review
Kiraqueen213

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another banger from mochii we stan a queen who doesn't let food go to waste. just one recommendation, try the lemonade trulys if you like whiteclaws, those things are like crack. 

Link to review
Guest buddy420

This is feederism! I am looking at her, imagining the guy that wanted to have sex with her when she was skinny, and looking at her now completely wrecked body!

Link to review