"Dear Valentine..." Roleplay - Stuffing - MEASUREMENTS!

$10.99

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so happy you're here... aww and you brought me Valentine's snacks! Thank you baby! I settle into my favorite chair and get to work on the cookies and pink soda you've brought me - thanking you all the while and playing with my big, bouncing belly for you. Throughout this video, I give you lots of fun angles - including close-ups of my deep belly button while I finger it. You get the pleasure of watching me slide lower and lower in my chair as I work through this two liter, bathed in the warm late afternoon light filtering through the blinds. We take a long, intimate moment together, poking and prodding my belly, marveling over how much food I've packed into it... and then, when I'm stuffed to my fullest, panting and out of breath, I get up and take my measurements.

In This Video: ❤️ Valentine's Day Roleplay ❤️ Chugging ❤️ Cookie Stuffing ❤️ Belly Play ❤️ Belly Button Play ❤️ Fat Chat, Stuffing Chat ❤️ Bust, Belly and Hip Measurements ❤️  

(Scroll thru preview for gifs)

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.