4 Screenshots

About This File

The way I bounced on this exercise ball you would think I was trying to pop it on purpose.  Watch me test the weight capacity to the fullest.  Slamming my delicious curves harder and harder onto the ball expecting it to burst. 

You can tell naughty thoughts were going through my head as I road it like a champ. I even get winded and exhausted with all my bouncing.  This thing is a workout and video is definitely a joy, come watch 😏💋💋 

NOTE: This video has no sound. 

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 minutes ago, Lindsee Foxxx said:

YUP! Sure was thats why I am so surprised it withheld 🤣🤣 I will be leaving a review for the company thats for sure lol

Maybe in another month!! That thing will blow lol that would be insane lol!! Goals!! Or make another video of you and the girls bouncing on it to see who wins and pops it lol

28 minutes ago, Lindsee Foxxx said:

YUP! Sure was thats why I am so surprised it withheld 🤣🤣 I will be leaving a review for the company thats for sure lol

I can see that you didn't go easy on it. I'm surprised too!

1 hour ago, Lindsee Foxxx said:

I love the idea of seeing who can pop it. Maybe the winner gets a whole cake to themselves or has to buy the other one dinner 🥰🥰🍰🍰🍽

Yeah that would be dam amazing watch all 4 of you beautiful woman bouncing up and down on that!! Dream come true

• Curvage Model

Wow you are so sweet! Yes I'd love to do a q & a video...one of my favorite things is to know what turns people on and what people want to see. I will keep you posted. 

And thank you so so much for the compliments its good to be back. I love all the appreciation for my growth and my curves...just makes me want to gain more and more 😍😍🥰🥰

9 minutes ago, Lindsee Foxxx said:

YES! 3 of the 4 of us have these yoga balls...might as well get the 4th and have some fun! 🏐🏐🏐🏐

Yes ma'am and if you can't pop it still maybe all 4 of you plan to get big enough to pop em!!! Because id love to see all you guys get so much bigger baby!! Or the winner gets a whole cheesecake or a couple quarts of heavy cream poured down there throats all in one siting!! While the other girls feed the winner even more snacks in between chugging heavy cream lol

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.