5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me struggle and squeeze into my old size 14/16 clothes from last June when I was 240lbs. I’m now 335! I get so sweaty and out of breath😰After all this weight gain I was still in denial and thought my clothes would fit but they certainly don’t. Watch me rip through my old clothes as they can’t hold the new extra weight and try to squeeze my huge ass into my old jeans! Listen as the floor boards loudly creak under my weight and the room shakes as I jump to try stuff myself into them!😩 

In the video:

-ripping clothes

-heavy breathing 

-belly play

-squeezing into tight clothes 

-sweating

-conversation about my weight gain

Other Files from Lana2002

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It turns out that when you put on a massive amount of weight your clothes get a little snug. In this super cute video we get to see Lana try on outgrown (as well as very outgrown) clothes. This try on video also doubles as a body tour of Lana's absolutely beautiful body. We also get the work out of her trying on way too small jeans, which is really nice to see

Response from the author:

Thankyou so much for the review 🥰🥰 So glad you enjoyed it💖

Link to review
BBWCJ

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

instantly become one of the hottest creators on this site, great vid

Link to review
MaxT

Quite simply THE hottest bbw on curvage at the moment! And thats not just because shes from Yorkshire like me. Big juicy thighs, plump round butt and a growing jiggly belly, Lana has it all, and if she shovels down those cupcakes like the other video will be 350lbs by Easter

Lana tries on a range of clothes that she used to wear not that long ago and none even come close to fitting her. Her jeans barely make it over her knees! But my personal favourite is an adidas skirt which hugs her round butt beautifully. I reckon it wont be long before the next size up is required. If you look closely you can see even the camera shakes a bit when Lana tries to wiggle herself into some tight jeans. 

After such an intense workout id only hope Lana treats herself to a calorie laden meal to grow her smazing curvacious figure. Looking forward to more content from the new bbw on the block 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
hgfa701

Luna's beautiful face, body, voice, fat all featuring as she struggles to stuff herself into clothes she left behind maaaany pounds ago...awesome.

Link to review