3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch mskristinaxo guzzle down a carton of heavy cream in NO TIME

Kristina is becoming a pro at chugging mass amount of calories so quickly and effortlessly

This video includes fat chat, belly play, dirty talking, navel play, heavy cream chugging + more 😈

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kristina has a real talent for effortlessly chugging huge quantities of high calorie drinks. Come see how she shows off her talent! 

This gorgeous growing girl is looking rounder than ever and as pretty as ever. What an amazing video!

Response from the author:

It’s like with every pound I become more pretty hehe but in all seriousness thank you so much ❤️ I think I found a very useful talent and I plan on continuing to use it to gain even more 

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow you out did yourself on this one!! You drink that heavy cream down like no other!! That belly is getting massive resting on her thighs!! Your gaining hugely with these heavy creams!! I could only imagine how big you'll be in a few months after all these creams!! Loved the video Kristina it was a masterpiece

Thank you so much!! I am stoked to hear that love loved this clip 😊😊

Link to review
chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kristina does it again!!  She looks the biggest she has ever looked and it is so SEXY!!! Her belly just sits in her lap now!! And the way she drinks heavy cream like its water is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen!! If she continues drinking it like this she is going to be humongous and so gorgeous!! There is also amazing and hot fat chat, I could listen to it all day, phenomenal burps, and jaw droppingly beautiful jiggling/belly play it is truly mesmerizing!!! She also shows off those sexy stretchmarks!! This is a must buy video!! She is the best!! ❤️❤️

It’s flooding my lap that’s how big it’s getting hehe, thank you so much for this review ❤️💘 I always appreciate you and your support so much

Link to review
Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simple and perfect. Kristina is doing the fattest thing imaginable and enjoying it. She lets out burps as she plays with her incredibly doughy belly in a super tight outfit. The angle really shows off how much her belly sticks out. You also get to hear Kristina talk about her disbelief that she’s gained so much weight. Definitely one of my favorite videos.

Hearing you say favorite really makes me feel special thank you so so much for your continued support 🥺🥺

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😂 you mentioned the smoke alarm at the beginning, somehow I can’t imagine you up a ladder 🪜 fixing it (poor ladder)🤣. OMG  you drank that heavy cream like it was water 🥵. That 3X top is looking so small on you now too, nice jiggling, wobbling and of course burping kristina 😍. Keep drinking let’s get that belly even bigger for the next weigh in.

They are such a pain and I’m like too fat to go up and be confident about being up there to fix them HAHA but thank you so much I’m happy to hear you loved this one!! Cheers to the next weigh in ❤️❤️

Link to review