12 Screenshots

About This File

Classic: I've gotten a bit out of control. My so called dieting clearly isn't working. It never lasts more than a day or two. Let me be honest, nowadays I can't diet for more than a few hours before I cave and fill my face with something delicious and fattening. I haven't measured myself since the summer after I gained weight from my vacation. I can't find those measurements from August 2016 but I know I am bigger. All my clothes are tight. I'm going to need to go shopping for bigger clothes soon. My belly is busting out of everything. My fat jeans are now too small! I figured it's time to do some measurements and see where I am and I'll so another in late May. How big have I gotten? HD MP4. Tags: Ebony, fat fetish, fatty, chunky, BBW, huge tits, big belly, thick thighs, feedee | measurement | weigh in | BBW Goddess | BBW Black | BBW MILF | BBW Ebony | BBW belly | BBW measurements | BBW weigh in

2058273811_ezgif.com-gif-maker(9).thumb.gif.c926c4be6dc2520908ae63f2e6b01f88.gif1756867926_ezgif.com-gif-maker(10).thumb.gif.f4e82ca6ab7ad9d133b042d3f015b8f7.gifezgif.com-gif-maker_(8).thumb.gif.c95e18f23d0165a076b2042ee8a40b59.gif

Other Files from Josie4yourpleasure

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review