7 Screenshots

About This File

after an interview, i stopped and grabbed a quick burger, fries and a large coke because god forbid i eat anything without a giant soda to help me to wash it all down. i finish the burger in what feels like seconds. i shove some fries in my mouth and then chug the soda down as quickly as i can. i forgot how full soda really makes me. my belly grows so much as i chug this soda. (i think i'm gonna have to do soda chugs more often.) 

i finish this soda even though my belly truly feels like it can't take a single thing more. this of course means lots of burping. i show you my big, bloated belly at as many angles as i can considering i can barely move in my car at this point.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest MarkyJ18

Another sexy car stuffing, love seeing a thick goddess stuff her self greedily and spoiled, running the car the whole time using up gas to stay comfy in the ac 🤤😍

Link to review
Ry_411997

Why do you have to make every stuffing so sexy!? OMG it's amazing! I love how you push yourself to the absolute limit

Link to review