7 Screenshots

About This File

I’m not in denial, this tank top definitely shrunk 😩 I mean, I know it’s only a medium but i’m definitely not THAT fat.. am I? 😳

I know you get a kick out of watching me struggle to pull this tiny tank past my cute, deep belly button; that is only growing deeper by the day, thanks to you 🐷😅

Can you help me pull it down past my big, fat gut? Even so, it’s only going to roll back up over my chunky, expanding rolls. There’s simply no use 🤦🏽‍♀️ might as well let it ALL hang out 😉🥰

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RareFan96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super sexy, and sooo thicc. I'd love to play w/ you babe. (The filter was kinda strong tho)

Response from the author:

awh thank you babe! 🥰 unfortunately it wasn’t a filter.. it was my lighting.. because I was filming a different way, normally I have the light from my huge sliding door to help keep it nicely lit, but because I was filming the opposite way it got kinda fudged 😕 I will be sure to work on this in future videos for sure! thank you 😊 

Link to review
Guest BandanaMan_XL

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

DEFINITELY got a kick out of watching you try to pull that tank-top down over that huge, soft gut - and loved watching you vibe to the music at the end of the clip, sexiest bit of all.
Buy this clip, it is 100% worth it to drink-in this fat, beautiful GODDESS.

Response from the author:

I love this! So glad you enjoyed my clip luv 🥰

Link to review