The leftovers diet [VORE FANTASY]

$13.99

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a custom idea ❤️ have fun.

First Scene: You’re dressed as slimming as possible, either sucking it in or wearing something constricting when you address your daughters (POV).

“Hello my three darlings. Mommy needs your help. I’m trying to keep my womanly figure for your dad, but it is getting so tough. So I’m going to try a new diet I read about online. This one is called the “Leftovers Diet”. This is where I only eat whatever you three don’t eat. So instead of throwing it away, give all of your left over food to mommy. OK?”

You smile at the daughters. “Well, I don’t know why the three of you are snickering like that but it seems we are on the same page.” You then look shocked, “oh, wow, all three of you are done with full plates of food? Well… that’s something. I guess I have to eat all of this? Seems like a lot, but I read it on the internet, so it must be true.”

Second Scene: You’re in the same clothes but not sucking it in or wearing anything constricting, your belly is clearly bloated.
“Wow, *hic* I am stuffed.” You pat your belly. “I can’t believe how much I ate, but according to the
diet this will work.” OK, I need to roll to bed, I’m so full I have to nap.”

Third scene: You’re in different very tight clothes, almost unfitting but it looks as if you’ve gained weight. “I can’t believe this. It’s been three weeks of this diet and I’m following it strictly. I’m only eating my daughters' leftovers but I feel so *hic* heavy and big and my clothes are so tight. Oh, well, I’m sure if I just follow the diet I’ll start to slim down soon enough.. alright darlings, you all finished your lunch? Good, let’s see how much momma gets? all of it? Ok!”
You unbutton your pants and lick your lips, “better make room so mommy can stuff all of that in.”

Fourth Scene: You’re in clearly too small clothes that do not fit or button properly.
“Oh my god, I don’t get it. I’m doing everything the diet says and look at me! I am a whale!”
You then hear a phone ding and pick it up, “oh, it’s my daughter’s phone! And she’s getting
a text from her sister” your face drops, “can you believe how dumb our mom is. I can’t wait to keep not eating and watching her get gigantic. How
much longer until that fat ass pops?”

You get so sad, “I can’t believe it! Those little bitches! This is their fault! Well, I’m going to show them. They want to see how fat I can get? Well, I’ll show them, they’ll see how big this belly can get firsthand!”

Fifth Scene: You’re in loose clothes that you can stuff with pillows/balloons, whatever stuffing you can. “Well, if it isn’t my precious first born. Oh funny you should ask how my diet’s going, cause I’m about to have my next meal. Yeah, I’m going to eat one giant bitch, raw. Get over here!”
You pounce on the camera.
You come back with a bigger belly, “ugh, that was amazing. I wish I ate these bitches sooner! This feels great! Where are those other two brats?”

Sixth Scene:Ah, there’s my middlest daughter. Oh, you think my diet’s working and I’ve lost weight? That’s funny cause I just ate your oldest sister and now I’m going to eat you!”
You come back even bigger. “I’m starting to get full. Let me just,” You pound your chest and belch, “ah much better. Now I can stuff that last brat in here.”

Seventh Scene: You waddle up to the camera. “There she is, my youngest little girl. You know I figured out what you and your sisters have been doing to me. You ruined my perfect figure and now I’m going to put you all in permanent time out. No, I’m not sending you to your room, you’re going right to my belly!”
You come back even bigger, “that was incredible. I am so full, but I feel so good. I should have done this sooner. I am going to be so fat from this though” You check out your giant body, “but who cares. I love this! Why am I trying to get skinny? For my shithead husband.
In fact, you know where his ungrateful ass can go? That’s right, this belly!”
You call out, “oh honeyyyy, you should come join your daughters, dinner is served..”

Eighth Scene: You’re as big as you can be on the phone
“Yes, officer, my husband and three daughters are missing.” You rub your giant belly, “Oh I’m sure you’ll find them soon.. but say I needed to get some life insurance money, how long until they’re officially missing? Hypothetically speaking of course…” you smile, “oh, good! Yeah, I’m “sure” you’ll find them?” You shake your head and you rub your belly. “Uh-huh. Sure. Thank you.” You hang up.

“I can wait a few days, hell, I’m so fat, I don’t think I’ll be able to fit this fat ass out the door for a few days. But god it was worth it. I am so sexy and so fat. I love this. I am never going to diet. In fact, I think I’m going to thank whoever started that Leftover diet by inviting them to my mansion and gobbling them up! What’s that doctor’s name?” You pull up your phone, “Huh, Dr. Fatkins? That can’t be real. Oh, this is a joke webpage.” You shrug and pat your belly, “huh, sorry family. But you were delicious and now I’m fat and rich. So this worked out well for me. Well I’m going to roll to bed. I need to digest my family. I can’t wait to buy a new wardrobe for my new fat body. And I really can’t wait to eat enough people to burst those.. but I’m too full for that now. Alright, let’s rest up, goodnight family!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.