3 Screenshots

About This File

Join GainingGothGF for 36 MINUTES as she answers a ton of your questions about herself while eating lots of sweets and playing with her belly! She covers everything from what she loves most about gaining, how big she wants to get, some of her feederism fantasies, and some personal questions about her interests. 

🎀🖤If you liked it, please remember to leave me a review. They always make my day and I really appreciate your support! 🖤🎀

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow loved this Q&A GGGF & 36 minutes for 5.99, she is looking amazing as ever with her belly on display with plenty of wobbling and grabbing of it as she eats cake & biscuits some really good questions there and great answers too, what are you waiting for check out this 5 star vid right now. Good to hear about the hiccups you even had one in the vid 😍 would love to hear you have more of them in a future stuffing vids which sounds like they will the bigger and greedier you get 🥵. Burps were also mentioned too here, there were some cute ones in big stuffing vid and I have feeling we will be hearing more of those to very soon.

Link to review

Very informative video. Thanks for making these introduction Q&A videos. This is well worth the price for the amount of information and length of the video. A bunch of questions get answered but it leads me to want to know way more. A bunch of the Fat fetish questions get answered in this video. GainingGothGF touches her body, jiggles her #belly, and slaps her belly during the video. I honestly was never looking at the length of time while this video. I was so engaged the entire time and stayed interested the entire time. I feel like this was the perfect length for a Q&A video where I don't get bored. I actually had this video on loop so I much have listened to this video 3 or 4 times in a row after the first watch while writing this video. 

In this video you will watch & hear GainingGothGF answer some questions while eating with her mouth full. There was something attractive for some reason answering questions while having her mouth full of food. It is not too much. Most of the video she is not talking with food in her mouth so you can understand the video the entire time. I like the outfit in this video. I actually listened to this video a few times to digest all the information and think of questions as watching this video. 

I got interested in getting this video after watching the last two videos I purchased (which are GainingGothGF's Story (1/2 hr chat)- How I Became a Feedee, & How We Got Into Mutual Gaining). I was curious to know more. I also got interested in purchasing this video from the two other reviews for this video. These Q&A introduction videos are great to learn more in depth information about dating, weight gain strategies and adjusting to a new culture. After watching and listening to this video got me interested in asking more questions. I think of the 3 videos I have bought  GainingGothGF's Story (1/2 hr chat)- How I Became a Feedee is my favorite video. However this video goes well together with the last two videos I purchased. This is a good campaign video to the previous videos. 

I would love to know more about your illustration job? Is there a place on social media to follow your artwork? 

I did not know you wrote fat fantasy writing. Your content based upon the videos I have purchased thus far are really good. 

I did not know you were into poetry. I would not have guessed that. I am not into poetry that much but what I know comes from films like Spider-Man 2 where Doctor Otto Octavius gives Peter Parker suggestion to read Thomas Stearns Eliot

What were the artist you mentioned in the video? I am poor at spelling. Also I know some artist spell things a particular way.

I was wondering have you been able to do much tourism while in Germany? 

How is Germany different than the United States? How are they handling Covid vs United States?

I don't know if this could be a video but trying to say things with your mouth full while eating like the Chubby Bunny challenge with mash mellows could be a cool video.

I think a video showing or tasting foods in Germany that are not typically seen in the United States could be great videos.

I would love to see videos traveling around Germany and seeing how visiting tourist locations are like when you are plus size. 

How are German cloths sizes different from UK or American clothes sizes? 

How much of your small clothes are you keeping to show how much you have outgrown your clothes? Are there any clothes you can't put on that you have kept just to show what the shirt or pants look like in front of your body?

How did you make the decision to go to a country like Germany even though you do not know the language? Like what kinds of considerations did you have to make to move across the world without actually meeting the person or considering living conditions during a Covid pandemic? I was also interested if you could do a video or video updates on German language or what do you know about German culture or German history outside of World War II or Cold War history. Usually I think of Germany with World War I & World War II, Cold War, Gutenberg Bible, printing press, Martin Luther, Ludwig van Beethoven and castles. But besides that I don't know much besides that. Sad to say since I was born in West Germany; but left at only a few months old. I would not mind a video on German history lessons or language lessons. 

Link to review