4 Screenshots

About This File

Your coworker from down the hall, Lauren has had her eye on you. 👀

You are normally into fit/average girls... but Lauren.... she’s different.

💕 You agree to go on a date with her for Valentines Day and it goes much better than expected. 💕

You both end up at her house.... 

little did you know the night isn’t ending here, Lauren has other plans. ;)

Lauren is about to blow your mind and show you what a true BBW is in this 20+ min video. Fat Chat, Full body shots, Body Exploration, Eating, Fun Positions, Etc! Lauren leaves nothing to the imagination!

If you’re not fully compelled to go out and find yourself a big plump beauty then your eyes were closed for this entire video!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgfa701

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So you know how I said Lauren's last vid was her best... that was true. Until this one. 

Lauren is simply entering a new league - she's growing, seductive, and teases whilst giving EVERYTHING we want. The vid here is unbelievable... I wish there was a 5 star +

Response from the author:

My goodness, thank you!!! 

Link to review
Unknown13117

Welll I think it’s official, Lauren is the Goddess of Seduction. This video is her best one by far. She is a dream. 😉

Here fat talk is so sexy, the way she talks about how she wants to get bigger as well makes it even better. As well as all the different angles of her plump, curvy body. Any man is lucky to have her. 😍

She has blessed this website, clearly the queen of curvage. I look forward to her future videos. The effort is clearly there and the quality is pure gold. She has smashed it once again! 🙌🏻

You just made my day!! 

Link to review
Whatsup1234

The SEXY in this video is unmatchable!!! 🔥🔥🔥 What a perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day, over 20 minutes of Lauren Lush! She shows off every part of her luscious growing body, all while eating and turning you on with some of the most steamy fat chat imaginable! 🤤🤤🤤 Lauren looks soooo massive and fat in this video! Showing off her bulging boobs, doughy belly, and fat ass! 😍 Let me tell you, I would love to slap that ass 😈🍑👋 This is my FAVORITE video so far!!! 🔥🔥🔥 

Oh my goodness! You are incredible! This is greatness! Haha. Thank you! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Another extraordinarily sexy roleplay by the lovely, talented, and compellingly desirable Lauren Lush!!  She starts out the clip already looking exceptionally beautiful in that wonderful little dress which tightly hugs her shapely form, but things steam up even more when only a few minutes in the dress comes off to reveal even more of this irresistibly curvaceous goddess!!

Lauren just keeps getting hotter and hotter as this video progresses, displaying for your pleasure numerous enticing perspectives of her alluringly luscious figure while she describes in lurid detail all the many ravishingly decadent delights she has to offer you.  There simply is no sweeter temptress than @LaurenLush.  Her entrancing eyes, enthralling words, and enchanting body all work together in flawlessly perfect sensual harmony to achieve your inevitable seduction . . . 

Link to review
Tendedsugar

Lauren is so luscious and seductive, I can’t bare to resist her😫🥵 all of her curves, rolls, folds and stretch marks are such a turn on and the way she talks and flaunts her fat body omg😍🤤

Link to review
Manic3289

Lauren's videos are always something special but this is another league!

20 minutes of pure seduction by one of the hottest models on curvage. Full body exploration so you can appreciate every pound and inch of this BBW.

If you haven't bought this video yet you're missing out!

Link to review
curvluver

This video is HANDS DOWN the hottest video that I've ever seen from Lauren.  This video is pure gold and gives you shots of Lauren's beautiful body from so many angles, and you definitely get a great view of her bulging belly, bountiful boobs, and thick thighs.  If you get one video from Lauren (and really you should be getting them all) it should be this one.  It is definitely a keeper, and you won't be disappointed!

Link to review
luke8694

Lauren Lush is the Valentine of every guy’s dreams! She’s managed to seduce her coworker into a date and is determined to not let the night end young. From her sexy Valentine’s Day outfit to her fat chat and jiggling anyone would love to spend this holiday or any night with her. She radiates a sweet and sexy personality, making it clear any guy will love a bbw once they’ve been with her. Do yourself a favor and buy this video today, don’t miss out on the hottest entry yet from this tubby girl!

Link to review
MrMathMan

I would get less than nada done if I had a beautiful coworker like Lauren. She amazes again in another incredible role-play video! I couldn’t get through the full 20 minutes the first time watching because she is just that hot and that great of an actress. If you can think of a Valentine’s Day Fantasy that lives up to this video...it also involves Lauren. Stop wasting time and buy this clip already!

Link to review
overkill

Wow, Lauren is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! And so seductive. She shows off her usual roleplaying magic as well as her sexy fat body. She gives us the most amazing body tour and the hottest fat talk. Lauren is just the perfect valentine in every single way!

Link to review
Nefarius696

Lauren's the coworker we all wish we had and would be lucky to spend Valentine's Day with. She (as always) looks absolutely gorgeous in this clip and is as seductive as ever. If this clip doesn't get your heart racing you should probably see your doctor. 

Thank you!!!😍

Link to review