2 Screenshots

About This File

I love smashing my entire fat body down on a man's face! Facesitting is so much fun and I know it gets you so turned on! See how good I smoother this submissive. He can hardly breath with my fat ass covering him! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Roxi's Obedient Pig

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For fans of sexy, dominant redheads this video is a must!!! Roxi really loves squashing her submissive, and it shows as she smiles, giggles, and thoroughly abuses the lucky guy underneath. Excellent belly drops, butt drops, and full weight punishment leave the man breathless, and the angles really highlight Roxi's gorgeous body. Her giant ass and huge belly envelop the sub, and create a million fantasies for me being beneath such a Goddess! If you love bellies, Roxi will delight as she shimmies side to side reverse facesitting for the cameras and for fans of ass, the way she jiggles while humping the guy's face will leave you begging for more!! Excellent video Roxi! Need waaaay more like this!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the great review! I absolutely love squashing men! So I hope to do more soon!

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow! First thing is he is one of the luckiest guys ever!! Being underneath that massive booty and feeling all that weight on him! Glad I bought this video top notch!!

Link to review