11 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Force feeding. Donut stuffing. Feeder/feedee. Belly rubs. Boobs/ass/belly play. 15+ minutes

You've already fed Casey 3 times today but she's hungry for more. The clip opens looking into Casey's pretty, greedy green eyes as she begs you to run out and get her donuts. She's so hungry. You sit her down on her bed and feed her donut after donut. Her belly swells as Casey enters a pig-like trance - unable to form words, just moaning in pleasure as you fill her mouth with calories. You force HUGE bites of donut in her mouth, filling those cheeks to the brim. Casey doesn't think twice and devours every bite... intermittently moaning "MORE" when you don't get the next bite up to her mouth fast enough. You jiggle, shake, and smack her belly around with pride as you feed your hog. She's such a good, obedient pig sitting there fulfilling her one true purpose. Food... in mass consumption. Casey's larger than ever. The clip concludes with a full body show off of her added fat on that gut, fat ass, full fertile tits, and her dangling chins.  

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well, if you thought Casey was fat and sexy in her prior clips.....just wait till you see this one! Her giant gut takes up her whole lap as she gets stuffed with donuts....between the moaning and the belly slaps, I couldn't last through this clip without having some fun of my own ;) She really knows just what the people wanna see! It's like the next best thing to feeding her and slapping her gut yourself! But, seriously she's NEVER looked bigger and that blue lingerie is just hot as hell! At this rate, it won't last long on her though! She is growing at an exponential rate and her chins are multiplying as well! Loved this clip so much, Sweetie! Be watching this for many days to cum! 🥵

Link to review
Grandfeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my god this video is amazing, Casey idk if you are reading this but Holy is this magnificent, Idk if you can top this 😜😍😘

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Casey has definitely developed since the first time I bought her video. She is BLOATED and ROUND like a beach ball! Everything on her is pure FAT! And she knows that we are enjoying watching her eat more and more every day😍. I love everything in this video as we feed her donuts and keep shoving more down her throat and expand beyond belief. This video is HOT!❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Truly a great clip. Amazing to see even a glimpse of how it could be if you got to be the feeder of curvage Casey. Plenty of the moans you love to hear as well as the jiggles and rubs and bounce. 10/10

Link to review
shmedly45

Truly breathtaking! Casey lets her feeder pile donuts into her mouth, causing her stomach to expand even further. She is growing further into complete and utter gluttony. At this rate, it doesn’t seem like there will ever be any slowing down. Such a well fed fatty, and a lucky man!

Link to review
Neverspent2007

What more can be said?

Casey is at her absolute best in this clip: in a sugar induced haze and an insatiable appetite befitting her ever expanding form as she stuffs more and more into her massive gut.

She is a bottomless pit of gluttony; never satisfied even when her belly is painfully full and begging for her to stop, she doesn’t listen and keeps cramming more and more rich fare into her greedy mouth.

She knows she is a hog, she knows that this is what she is and what she cannot deny. 
This is a hot and sexy clip Casey, well done.

Link to review
jackal27

Casey is always telling what a greedy, sexy pig she has become, but having just watched this clip I no longer that is the case for her. What I witnessed in this clip was Casey as a beached whale, who’s only demand was that she continued to have donuts shoved into her eagerly awaiting mouth. Casey truly looks so much bigger in this clip. Like put her last clip side by side with this clip and I swear we’d see a noticeable difference. She is so swollen and overly stuffed from a full day of eating by the time this clip starts and I can’t help but be beyond aroused as I take in her vast size while she moans as her belly is played with. Most she says are small comments of her overwhelming size or simply the word “more” to the lucky guy in the room that putting his hands all over that sexy belly, while pushing more donuts into that chubby beautiful face of Casey’s. So flaming hot, I think I’ll watch this clip again right now! 😍🤯🔥🔥

Link to review
ZAIZEK

im not the one that usually into when men are in the picture but when I saw this photos/screenschots I just had to get this clip and wow, im so glad I did! so hot to see casey getting forcefed donut after donut while moaning in pleasure! 5:50 mark is one of the sexiest most amazing sequence ive ever seen! this is extremely hot content! the outro is outstanding ❤️ 

Link to review
bp1812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey has done it yet again, the intro alone had me ready to burst! Watch as she gets stuffed with donut after donut as she moans with pleasure throughout, cant wait till that gut is down to your knees! Keep up the great work!!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Casey always provides top material for me to beat it off to just hearing her moan and getting her gut slapped just gets me closer to finishing god damn I'm so jealous of the feeder I want to be the one to do that. Might have reviewed it late so no bonus material but I wont miss the next vid Casey I love you. You big hog 😄

Link to review
getatmedog

As always, Casey’s clips are of the highest quality and as sexy as can be! Her unchecked piggishness is one her hottest traits in my opinion, and that is on full display here. She inhales donut after donut like a gluttonous hog. Her massive gut is obviously the biggest we have yet seen and looking so amazing as she gorges herself. And as always with a Casey video, the best part about it is she is just being her beautiful piggy self.

Link to review
jacksprat

No doubt Casey has been THRIVING during the self quarantine measures of this epidemic. Being able to work from her computer, just staying home and EATING. Bulking up and building her tremendous body. But it has deprived us all of Casey being able to share her delightful fats with others. It's like owning a yacht but having to keep it on land, Or a dream car in the garage. Miraculously Casey has made it happen! Another set of hands are allowed the sacred privilege of being placed upon Casey's Shockingly Fattened Belly. Casey employs a photography assistant who gets the go ahead to fondle the enormous globe Casey has been building. And Boy does he get after it! The fella is commanded by a pleading Casey to fill that fat gut with doughnuts. But being human the young man cannot keep up with Casey's appetite. His eager hands are all over the Belly caressing and fat-slapping at every chance. Casey has to remind him a few times to keep the doughnuts flowing into her belly. Casey constantly moans with pleasure through her full mouth as he lovingly worships her fat with his touch. But the moment Casey swallows she is hungry for more and our hero had better get that next donut into her greedy mouth lickety-split. No way is Casey going to feed herself like a sucker when there's a guy more than happy to keep her mouth full. She is too busy admiring her own fat, bouncing her gigantic belly on top of her sweet pussy. Slapping her own fat ass while he is patting the belly in divine appreciation of its size. There are two people here and the BELLY remains the center of everyone's attention and love. That fat Belly is the reason he is there at all! That is what he is doing with his life at the moment. Tending to and loving Casey's Belly. And what a BELLY it is to DESERVE this all love and attention. It's beautiful and enormous. It's bouncing merrily to have this abject adoration and of course; DONUTS. And then more donuts. Honestly, I couldn't keep track of how many donuts just disappeared into her mouth, sucked up like a vacuum. So eager to grow fatter even as she is showing off how fucking fat she already has grown. She's a blimp! You'll see. You will be astounded by her girth. I know, everybody is amazed by how much Casey grows fatter every day. But this seems like a watershed moment. The sheer weight of the Belly is pulling the mass of itself from the cradle of Casey's hips and it is cascading down to apply more weight onto her super-sensitive pussy. Somebody had better get this woman pregnant, STAT. But it won't be me at this very moment. All my sperm is being wiped off my own belly. 

Link to review

The bouncing.. the jiggling.. im in a trance 🥵 amazing video, as per usual. definitely one of my favs - Casey looks absolutely stunning in this one!

Link to review