3 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

While I love how my body looks in a tight leather and spandex dress, I love it even more with less clothes! Curves like these are meant to be seen in all their glory. 

Things start sweet enough, as I sway my hips back and forth in my tight leather dress. My dress fits me perfectly. I slowly graze my body, eventually finding my way to the zipper that runs down the dress. I playfully tease you by grinding the zipper up and down. You can see a lovely peek of my bra, leaving you need more! As I slowly slip my dress off you can see my thong and bikini top. Both of which leave little to the imagination. Things get even hotter as I slowly untie my bikini top. You start to see my breasts. The clip takes a turn as I get even more undressed. I love showing you my curves!  
Clip features: pasties, leather dress, jiggling
Clip features background music throughout.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

If you've ever had a desire to have a private strip tease from a beautiful woman than this video is definitely for you!  I honestly can say that in my single days if there were more strippers that looked like this I probably would have been at the club alot more often.  Great video and highly recommend it!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review