๐Ÿฉ Donut Domination ๐Ÿฉ

$6.99

ย ย  (5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In this sexy video watch me get teased with donuts that I had to eat in order to get set free. With each donut that I eat while tied up, my feeder removes a restraint. I am already full of food from dinner but he insisted I have more food for dessert. Between each donut, I'm funnel fed milk. Soon, I'm struggling to fit any more donuts in my already SUPER STUFFED belly! Watch me complain and plead with my feeder, while fitting all this food in my belly. I do my best to be a good little feedee piggy, but by the end I'm helplessly bloated and full! ๐Ÿฅต

โญ Reviews make me smile! Please leave one if you liked the video!

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

somebodyson

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nice stuffing for those with a little dom in them. Wouldn't have minded some handfeeding too

Link to review
derkaderkaderka100

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I bought this vid on my old Profile before it got hacked, bought again because its that damn good.. God the end were you're just absolutely stuffed and then you strip down.. We need more Videos like this were we see you from all anglesย get up and walk around not just sit. Your bodys too good just for sittung stuffings!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review! And for the feedback! Knowing what you guys like and don't like, and want to see more of, helps me make better stuff! โค๏ธ

Link to review
notto125

๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

Apologies! Sometimes I don't notice that I've gotten a review on something, but I'm always super grateful when I see one!

Link to review
Johnwick2626

Not even kidding when I say this, my favorite video of yours, loved how you drank all the milk he gave in that funnel and all the donuts!! Def need a remakeย 

We had such a fun time making this clip! It's one of our more elaborate feedism / domination videos. So glad you like it!

Link to review