2 Screenshots

About This File

So being the naughty little piggy that I am, after class today I ate a whole can of whipped cream and tried on some of my old tight bikinis. I love the way my BODY IS GROWING.💗 🐷👙

Watch me try on my old bikinis and eat whipped cream. Belly play jiggles and ass included 

If you enjoy this feel free to like, comment, rate, and review!

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Brooke has added whipped and heavy cream to her weight gain regimen. She displays the results (she's huge) while modeling her now too tight swimwear. You can hear the excitement in her voice when she discovers how many calories of whipped cream she's about to enjoy. If after watching her play with her leopard print bikini top, you're not weeping with joy, you're not alive.

Link to review
ganmark05

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

haha..Wow..Just...idono.. HOT HOT HOT!! :P.. OMG!! I am literally just about at a loss for words to try and explain just how insanely hot and increasingly sexy this vid is and just how much even more attractive and sexy you look in this video! :P like damn girl!! You are literally just overflowing with huge mounds of pure soft and sexy fat just exploding from every which way, like from all over the place, haha like everywhere!! ;) Like no joke about all the food and cream that you just keep eating and stuffing yourself with constantly over and over again with no end in sight non-stop!! haha :P..lol because the joke is on you now that you have successfully down right just outgrew literally every single article of clothing that you have in this video!! haha like nothing fits you anymore now that you have intentionally and purposefully forced such huge amounts of pure fat all over your body, in its complete entirety! haha ...Like your incredibly sexy, insanely fat, rapidly growing body just looks completely overrun with fat while you are wearing those bikinis. lol...Like its really actually very very very sexy and insanely hot seeing just how fat your body looks now in those swimsuits!!! hahaha I mean like seriously there is so so so much fat just everywhere its just engulfed all over your body completely swallowing up your bikini bottoms at times that you cant even tell that you are even wearing anything, where on the other hand when you actually do barely catch a glimmer of a tiny bit of clothing it is literally just bulging with fat, like overflowing everywhere with huge amounts of fat busting in every direction, them sometimes just completely exploding out of the bikini as it just cuts crazy deep lines threw huge areas of mounds of pure fat as it literally  just just extends and enlarges enormous ares of insanely thick soft flesh out from countless areas all over your entire sexy growing body!! :P I mean congrats!! lol .. honestly, in my opinion..you look just so insanely sexy and incredibly hot wearing those bikinis on your amazingly fatter body!! Awe video!! Keep up the good work! bc its def showing in a major way!! haha :P

Link to review