4 Screenshots

About This File

Can I tell you a secret?  I’m such a dessert freak, sometimes it’s like cake is my lover. 🍰👄

Get an intimate look at me on a date with dessert in this clip as I sit down for an ice cream cake stuffing.  The flavor? 🍓Strawberry Passion🍓, of course.

Watch me put away one luscious forkful after another.  It’s cold, but that tantalizing union of strawberry and red velvet has my mouth set on gorge.🤤

When one massive piece isn’t enough for me, I go for another, then another.  All the while narrating my lusty thoughts in ASMR-like whispers and murmurs.🎙️👄  

After I feast, it’s your turn to feast your eyes on my engorged belly.  In a teeny tiny tank top, I lounge back and savor the aching fullness, giving you a slow motion POV eyeful of my chub dancing in the pink light.

Anyone else already thinking of seconds?

Please Note: full width watermark is NOT on paid clip

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

js4321

violently and uncompromisingly sexy. the filmmaking talent on display here is outstanding and challenges the very notion of what a curvage video can be. cannot recommend it enough.

Response from the author:

Oh wow, thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
gui_33

This is such an amazing clip! The sensuality and ASMR aspect of the clip is something I am now a fan of! A must buy as one of your first Miss September video!

Aw, thank you!  I can't wait to play around with ASMR more in future stuffing clips. 🎙️👄

Link to review
Guest Fit2Stuffed

The best video on Curvage I’ve ever seen. I would definitely recommend buying over anything else. This is a first class video

Aw, thanks very much! 🥰 So happy you enjoyed it.  One complimentary Frosted Kitten Photoset coming right up!

Link to review
Jay Rock

The title of this video is more than just a great pun, it's very true. Miss September describes her tryst with the cake like she would with a lover, someone who fills her with such pleasure and joy that she can't help but beg for more. Factor that with how exquisitely she shows off her growing belly with the camera definitely makes this a video worth getting. 

I'm thrilled to hear you're a fan of the Cakerotic  🍰❤️ Thank you! 

More views coming your way!😘

Link to review

What a treat it is to see Miss September return with such a quality clip. This is a cut above the rest in terms of editing audio and video.

Miss September is creating art and lucky for us its about fat girls who want to be filled with cake.

Thank you!  It's so gratifying to know the extra attention to those details is being appreciated, so it's a two-way treat street!😋  

Hopefully you'll get as much enjoyment out of the photoset 😘

Link to review
jajakeke

Oh wow only i regret that you do not make more videos and that you eat more food in them and they last at least 30 min please we need a video just as hot but where you eat a lot a lot of food ;) 

Funny you should say that! 😈  I might just have something in the works 🥧😋 

Thank you for your review.  I hope you enjoy Frosted Kitten!🧁🐱

Link to review
bigboy1858

This video was fantastic your voice was hypnotic watching you give in to your desires was so sexy you had me in a trance throughout the whole video😍😍

Ooh, that is very sexy to hear.😉  Can't wait to send you the photoset!🐈

Link to review