6 Screenshots

About This File

It's time to go back to the office after quarantine... I'm so nervous about my coworkers having rude comments, so I try on some of my old office clothes. The pants are a size 14, and let me tell you - there is REAL surprise, heard in a loud *gasp*, when I riiiip the seam of my pants all the way down my huge thigh. Last I checked, I wore a size 14 COMFORTABLY. My size XL shirt buttons barely close, showcasing my soft doughy gut -- and I'm late! I run out the door, saying I'll just have to stop at Walmart and get some new clothes...

I come home from work in a tizzy, still in the same too-tight green shirt, but some pants that *barely* fit. I'm visibly upset -- "what's wrong?" you ask, to which I throw my hands up, jiggling my huge gut. "Brianna commented on how I've gained weight. She was so mean about it. She saw the huge lunch you packed me, too... this is your fault. I am NOT fat!"

I agree with you that I need a snack -- you give me a banana pudding and a two liter of Sprite. I heave a huge sigh, straining the buttons on my shirt, and happily dig in, noticeably brightening as I continue to tell you about the day. As I talk, I steadily inhale more bananas and Sprite -- it gets hard to breathe, and my blouse is threatening to give up... 

Do you want to see me bust out of my clothes?

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review