6 Screenshots

About This File

It's time to go back to the office after quarantine... I'm so nervous about my coworkers having rude comments, so I try on some of my old office clothes. The pants are a size 14, and let me tell you - there is REAL surprise, heard in a loud *gasp*, when I riiiip the seam of my pants all the way down my huge thigh. Last I checked, I wore a size 14 COMFORTABLY. My size XL shirt buttons barely close, showcasing my soft doughy gut -- and I'm late! I run out the door, saying I'll just have to stop at Walmart and get some new clothes...

I come home from work in a tizzy, still in the same too-tight green shirt, but some pants that *barely* fit. I'm visibly upset -- "what's wrong?" you ask, to which I throw my hands up, jiggling my huge gut. "Brianna commented on how I've gained weight. She was so mean about it. She saw the huge lunch you packed me, too... this is your fault. I am NOT fat!"

I agree with you that I need a snack -- you give me a banana pudding and a two liter of Sprite. I heave a huge sigh, straining the buttons on my shirt, and happily dig in, noticeably brightening as I continue to tell you about the day. As I talk, I steadily inhale more bananas and Sprite -- it gets hard to breathe, and my blouse is threatening to give up... 

Do you want to see me bust out of my clothes?

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's not your fault Brianna was so mean she probably didn't think you were intentionally doing it for fun & pleasure not to mention for us too Besides there are bigger girls out there than you who intentionally gain weight like you are definitely big and all though Which is why she was downright rude i think you should gain like a enourmous amount of weight to shun her like if you gained 150lbs and went to work a few days later what would be her reaction?  I think you could tell her i envy my body or something & not decide to be with her besides outside Work i mean if you are.  Back to my main point though just eat to your hearts content if she doesn't love it as a girl she doesn't have to you're guy friends will probably be more friendly & crucial to making friends with as you gain Nagito ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.