🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨CHILLING IN BED WATCHING TELLY WITH MY FAVOURITE SNACK

$3.89

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO SPEND A SATURDAY NIGHT THAN SAT IN BED WATCHING TELLY AND EATING MY FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE SNACK.. MALTEASERS MMMM

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍❤️

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Awesome video of you eating sweets i really hope you will continue your gain since you seem to be getting close to that 1,000 pound curve weight but i honestly am afraid you may become immobile by around that time like in another 200 or 300 pounds It sounds hot and i would love to see it sure but you will probably be not able to make it outside for food or have the struggle of getting outside and driving also house chores are definitely way harder and would be near impossible by then so i think by that point you need some kind gentleman like me to help you out right otherwise you would need a SUV to fit 1,000 lbs & a scooter for shopping probably PS: I put the words in Bold to help you read them better alright? ❤️ 

Link to review