Fried Chicken & Fat Chat

$7.99

(4 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat Chat •  Stuffing •  Health Chat •  Doctor Chat •  Future Plans •  Belly Play •  Chugging •  Burping ~ 12 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me eat some fried chicken as a snack while I talk about my plans for my upcoming 1 Year Weight Gain Anniversary!

I talk about how I'm feeling, my health, future doctors visits and my plan for my "Gainiversary"! 

I also drop when to expect my next weigh in while I guzzle down a half gallon of sweet tea...

I have one month left to pack on the pounds for my 1 year weigh in and I'm so excited to see how big I end up!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

If you enjoyed this video please leave a review! It's greatly appreciated 🥰

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

acdc34434

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Oh my pretty Mochii...

This video is another hot, delicious and perfect video form Mochii. She looks so big... I mean, all her body, even her hands looks so chubby 😍😍😍and her burps! 👌👌👌 The  fat talk was something really hot 🥰...  YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!! 👌

Link to review
Guest misssallycinnamonx

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just wow😍 you have been my fave for over a year now and I am so amazed and happy about how far you’ve come !

Link to review
Loveallthelumps123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A great update from the Queen!  Its really exciting to know she is gonna go out with a bang - and by this, I mean her last month of gaining for her 1 year gain adversary!   

She also leads you on to think we have a really exciting 2021 up ahead with Mochi.

You get to see how large her belly really iis.its amazing!

Link to review