4 Screenshots

About This File

I am obsessed with how fat I look in this clip... definitely not outside of the clip or anything 😏

I fully pig out on a burger named "The Resolution Destroyer," full of bacon stuffed inside a greasy grilled cheese. I also chug down a soda, and manage to get some pretty epic burps out at the end. Anyone watching this would know that I enjoy food much much more than I should... especially when it's this delicious I feel euphoric and excruciatingly excited by the decadence and inevitable extra jiggles coming my way. 

*This is a super low price for the length, however the stuffing and burping quality is my best work yet*

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

· Edited by Clay Carter

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I have always been attractive to fat women with big fat soft jiggley guts . Especially when they are wearing skin tight jeans and a tight tee shirt with the belly spilling out of them. 😍 to me it is so beautiful 😊❤️ To me in my mind the way you are eating you are getting bigger and fatter when you update new content on curvage it looks really cute and stunning. I can’t wait 😊 in the next couple of months how big and fat you will be then when that day comes. Your big fat Jiggly gut in motion is so very attractive Girl you look great 👍💕     Thank you 😊 for being a beautiful curvage model 🥰

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review!! I'm glad you enjoyed 🥰

Link to review