5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Burps. Soda. Bloating. Belly play. Fat chat. Fat stories. Ass jiggles. ~14 mins

Casey has never really done burp clips before, but as she's grown so much bigger and greedier... it was almost inevitable that this hog would end up enjoying burping after a greedy stuffing. After all - she is now entirely addicted to sugary sodas. Casey sits down, panting from the set up, to drink some soda with you. She lets out big burps for 14 minutes while giggling, playing with herself, and telling you a bunch of her fat little secrets. Who would've thought such a greedy noise could come out of a girl who used to run marathons! Casey's grown into quite the slob and tells you all about how she loves to feel herself let out a burp after a big stuffing as a sign of her complete and utter GREED. She's absolutely enormous in this clip and struggles to stay comfortable with her massive gut swelling between her thighs. A MUST SEE!! This has been her most highly requested clip ever over the years and it's finally here! And if you're not into burps, there's plenty of fat chat AND Casey is so noticeably bigger than ever before. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Casey can NOT be stopped! Destined to be the fattest hog on Earth! 😍 This clip blew both my dick and mind!

Guest Marshall7

Posted

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg thank you guys so much for all these sweet comments and reviews! I love y’all so much Omggg 🖤🖤 obsessssed with how huge I am in this I can’t stop watching!!

Neither can I, Love! You've never looked fatter or more beautiful! 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.