4 Screenshots

About This File

Laurens beautiful huge body needs a good rub down! 
THIS ANGLE SHOWS HOW TRULY FAT LAUREN IS!

What better way than lustfully rolling body butter over her huge tits, belly and thighs? All while giving you a glimpse into her FAT life.

Conversations of her riding cowgirl position, to turning men on in planes, the list is endless on how she’s put this plump chub to work! 
Who doesn’t love jiggles, air humps and belly Play?

🍩 review for sweet treat🍩

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

YungChill3447

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren is, as always, sexy af. She gives an awesome talk of how she's gone from pudgy to full-blow huge. It's one of the most belly-centric videos she has, which is awesome. 

On a technical level, I know in the past some of the videos I've bought from her have had color issues and I'd have to watch them on my phone's browser. Fortunately, that wasn't a problem with this one which was a huge relief. I want to be able to watch Lauren in all her glory on a bigger screen if I can. (And as a side note, when I mentioned to her the technical issues with the other videos, she was very helpful and DM'd me to try and figure out how to get it to look better.)

Link to review
Edmccty

Lauren is not only luscious but gorgeous, who wouldn’t want to be rubbing that belly themselves 😍 this video is a must watch

Link to review
luke8694

Big belly on point! Lauren shows off exactly how big she is from the sexiest angle possible. Her massive thighs comfort the fat belly while she kneads it’s like dough and the lotion really makes it shine like a bowling ball. While her hands explore her body, she keeps the audience well entertained with some hot fat chat and her flabby form is all the evidence anyone needs. You don’t want to miss out on this tubby lady’s newest video!

Link to review
joebu8453

This might be Lauren’s best work yet, and that’s saying something!

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob10

Lauren, you look incredible in this video and yes you are a goddess! You should be praised all the time ❤️ To feel all your weight on top would be euphoric and as a tall thin framed guy...challenged accepted. ;) 

Link to review
sajber

Om my god Lauren is looking fantastic in this video. Love hot the belly is plump and shiny, which is a deadly combination.

Love how she describes all the struggles in a sweet sensual manner.

Must have video.

PS: The plan guy - he definitely liked it :) I would have absolutely loved it.

Link to review
amondemon171

Incredible context one again think next you mit need a bigger tub of cream

Link to review
overkill

This is such a charming video! Lauren lotions up her amazing, plump body while she tells stories about being fat. She's looking bigger and better than ever. I wonder how many bras she has which aren't too small. This one is looking a little snug.

We get to see Lauren lotioned up, bouncing and jiggling from this fantastic lower angle. This shows off all her growing curves. We also get hints of her face growing slightly fatter, which I adore!

Response from the author:

You are amazing! 😍😍

Link to review
Whatsup1234

🔥🔥🔥 Oh I would do anything to lotion up that bod! 😍 Lauren looks soooo fat, sexy, and thicc AF! 💥 It is incredibly mesmerizing watching her rub lotion on that bulging belly, along with other parts! 🤩 Steamy fat chat too! 🔥 I would gladly accept Lauren’s sexual challenge 😉, I don’t break easily and I can hold my breathe for extended periods of time! Lol 

Lauren Lush is such a GODDESS!!! 😍😍😍

😂😂😂😂 hold your breath!!!! 😘

Link to review
hgfa701

Saw the preview, saw the description, thought it looked hot and came here? You did well my friend. This vid will absolutely meet your expectations, as Lauren's undoubtedly always do. Not ONLY does she lotion up her (increasingly huge?!) body, but she gets onto the topics of conversation that we need to hear. So friend, let me confirm that this is a good purchase for you, and you should pick it up NOW. 

And Lauren...amazing. You look so beautiful here.

You are amazing! Thank you for making me smile! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A sweet, sensual video that clearly puts Lauren's beautifully and massively round belly front and center where it belongs!!  Watch Lauren give the entirety of her soft, smooth skin a sexy, sparkling shine!!  No inch of her enormously wide and wonderful curves are left untouched!!  And as you admire her glistening, shapely form, you get to listen to her describe all the many aspects of her lusciously large body that she loves as well.  She even relates some intimate real-life experiences and shares a funny story too!  Hop onto the bed with Lauren (figuratively speaking) and enjoy this truly charming clip!!!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Laurenlush body covered in lotion? Pull out your wallets now because this is everything you wanted. 🥵 She got curves, she can talk, and she can move her body.  This is 11 mins of goddess Lauren at her best 🔥 You will not regret I guarantee, Lauren is that beautiful and full of lotion 😍

Link to review
Tendedsugar

God Lauren looks MASSIVE as she lathers up her huge belly in lotion and shared with you some enlightening fat chat😍😉 seeing her grow beyond imagination is such a turn on🐷🤤

Link to review
Nefarius696

Lauren is the living proof that food does a body good. 😍 She looks incredibly hot and sexy in this video, while she lotions up her big and luscious belly and gives us some amazing fat talk. This video is a must watch! 

Link to review
curvluver

Another amazing video by Lauren.  This video is simply amazing.  You get to watch as Lauren rubs lotion over her entire beautiful body and she tells you of some of the details of her big fat life.  Simply amazing, and I highly recommend this video to everybody here at curvage!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow I was surprise how big and fat Lauren looks in the clip. It looks so good on her. Pretty soon she won’t be able to sit cross legged at her growth rate. Great fat chat too of the life changes for her as she has gotten bigger 😍🔥

Link to review
Euglenoid

This is yet another incredibly sexy video from Lauren. To see her talk about her expanding body while rubbing herself down is absolutely divine. She looks bigger in every video she does, and her fat basically pours out of her underwear. She makes you wish that you were there with the lotion, rubbing it all over her, especially since she could then have her hands free to stuff her face and indulge on done fattening treats at the same time.

Link to review