POV/roleplay you realize that you LOVE fat✨girls✨

$6.99

(3 reviews)

Message added by S77

no longer for sale as of 4/22/2022

5 Screenshots

About This File

You plan to take your girlfriend out for the night; but when you get to her apartment, you see that for some reason she isn’t home yet. Instead, you find her curvy sister (and roommate) inside, wearing tight red lingerie. She excitedly greets you and invites you to hang out with her until your girlfriend gets home. You don’t usually go for bigger girls, but you can’t help but notice how the snug fabric squeezes her fat body so erotically; her plump face is also looking very appealing today for some reason! You begin to feel very attracted to her, so you don’t seem to mind when she starts getting slightly flirtier than usual...

*15 minutes of roleplay fatchat, a few attempts at twerking (i’m still learning 😊), belly play, and more!*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fat-dopamine

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I shit you not littlesquishybaby is the sexiest little piggy on here. That perfect, growing belly, thiccc thighs and kinky af roleplay. Can't ask for more. 💯

Link to review
The Dude

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don’t buy clips often but this is one of the best I’ve ever purchased. Must see!

Link to review