2 Screenshots

About This File

My first super big stuffing video 🙊 Watch me devour pizza, close to a pound of pasta, chips, and ice cream all in a row because I just can't stop stuffing my greedy face. I was sooo hungry, and couldn't wait to just eat as much as possible. There's also plenty of belly play, booty shots, and TONS of jiggling as always. This one has a TON of different sexy angles for you to keep things extra hot and show you my curves from all angles.

🖤🖤🖤  If you like it, please review! It means a lot to me  😘🖤🖤🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Scribester

Posted

Am I the only one who's having trouble with the sound? I'm not hearing anything.

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Scribester said:

Am I the only one who's having trouble with the sound? I'm not hearing anything.

Oh no!! Looks like something went wrong with editing somehow. Im so sorry about that! But we are fixing it right now and re-uploading it, so stay tuned! Thanks for letting me know. I’ll have the new one up here ASAP 🖤

Guest Scribester

Posted

1 minute ago, GainingGothGF said:

Oh no!! Looks like something went wrong with editing somehow. Im so sorry about that! But we are fixing it right now and re-uploading it, so stay tuned! Thanks for letting me know. I’ll have the new one up here ASAP 🖤

no problem! looking forward to watching it!

• Curvage Model

There is some burping, yes! Unfortunately, this version has no sound because of an editing issue, but we are working to get the file replaced ASAP! :)

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Scribester said:

no problem! looking forward to watching it!

It's all good now! The new file is up. Thank you so much for your patience! 💕

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.