Pasta addicted 🍝

$12.99

(15 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello! Watch me eat a delicious pasta as I stuff my belly full! 

I love being a greedy piggy who's lost control. 🐷

Washing it all down with coke, I rub my fat swollen belly and show you how fat and bloated I'm getting. 

My clothes barely contains me. 

Just thinking about becoming even fatter is so hot!

Hugs

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

olgregory

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is the first video of hers I've watched. She's fatter than she looks in the pictures. Hopefully she'll get fat enough to outgrow the pants she's in ☺

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review! Glad you liked the video :)

Link to review
Muted Decor

Insanely hot video! Showing off your belly after the meal was incredible and just seeing how it jiggles and moves even while full is amazing!

Thank you! 💜

Link to review
pippol8

Wendy looks fatter day after day. Her belly is rounder, her breasts bigger, her arms more chubby.
And no wonder, she eats like a pig!
After a big plate of pasta a large piece of bread. And only when she has finished it does she free her big belly full to the brim.
Released, her belly explodes and swells in all its roundness. And I assure you, you will explode too!

I confirm I am super soft💚 Thanks for the review!

Link to review
maamae28

INCREDIBILE! Wendy non è mai stata così grassa e non l’ho mai vista con dei vestiti così stretti per lei! Non riesco a capacitarmi di come possa resistere l’unico bottone ancora allacciato di quei jeans, la pancia è enorme e super piena, adoro quando la libera e inizia a giocarci! Penso che sia il video più bello mai visto qua. 

Che carino, grazie! 🥰 Sono felice sia che ti sia piaciuto il video e grazie mille per la recensione! 

Link to review
jambolio

Another great video from Wendy, she is starting to look very, very plush!

Aside from the sensual enjoyment being experienced, there are other lovely little hints at how much Wendy is letting herself go. Her double chin seems more prominent, it might just be me, but this is the first time I have really noticed how soft Wendy's arms are getting. 

I love the word plush, thanks for the review ! I would hug you with my soft(er) arms💜

Link to review
Guest Dankydoo321

Oh my days what a belly. That belly was just asking to be freed. The moment you unbuttoned your jeans, your belly just spilled out and jiggled everywhere. Loved the belly play as well afterwards. Hope to see more stuffings. (Sorry for the duplicate comment. I mean to put it under a review)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! 😘

Link to review
HereForAReason

Wendy has outdone herself once again by highlighting just how much of a soft, beautiful woman she is. She shows us her majesty and utter squishiness in this video, where her doughy, fat belly flows out from her jeans and dares to be put back in. Wendy looks absolutely incredible in this ☺️

So sweet! Thank you! 🥰

Link to review
gricha

I have no words. Just look at the second preview picture and you'll have an idea of how epicly stuffed Wendy ends up. I'm not just talking about a girl being greedy and overdoing it, I'm talking about sheer madness, about a girl eating enough to look like a balloon about to burst and still reaching for more, until her tummy, lovehandles, hips and boobs all melt into a single swollen entity.

If you want to understand how a little chubby girl turned into a massive pig in a little over a year - compare to Wendy's old videos!! - just watch this, and imagine that she may have filmed that only once, but it certainly is a routine nowadays. 🐷

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you loved this clip! Oink! 🐷

Link to review
sixstrings

Wow i can’t believe about the size of your belly now!!! It has gotten rounder, squisher, aaaaaaaaand...it seems your stomach can contain more food now, and we can say it looking at your tighter clothes🥵🥵🥵

It's true my belly has become rounder and softer! Thanks for the review! 💜

Link to review
Guest Micah bell

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your gut looks incredibly huge in this vid ngl 🥵😍

Thanks 💖💖

Link to review
Krikke

You look very good and now U look better. I can't wait how gorgeous you will be in the future. Excellent video, very sensual.<3

Thank you! 🥰

Link to review
1mini1

Here is the gorgeous and growing Wendy enjoying a large plate full of pasta. And 'my oh my' does Wendy's belly get full with this delicious food intake and all washed down with a calorie ridden coke to boot... 😍

You can almost sense and hear the relief as Wendy's belly fills out against her jeans and she has to unbutton and let her lush ample growing belly flesh obtain some freedom from been constrained so tightly. Wendy looks as though she has been enjoying plenty of pasta dishes recently as her plush curves are spilling super softness and sex appeal everywhere.

Love the way in which Wendy gently caresses her curves and softness and soothes the consumed rich carbs in her belly, soon to add some extra plushness to her gorgeous frame..

Love Wendy's gorgeous skin tone and look and those growing curves are super feminine and carry huge sex appeal... A great video... Hoping for more to come soon...

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you loved this clip! 💜

Link to review
GarethV76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the part when you unbuttoned your jeans, damn the way you belly bulged out more!

You clearly know how to treat your self, it really shows! 👀😋

😂😂😂

Thank you!! 🐽🤍🤍

Link to review
Buffet Belly Stuffer

A truly wonderful video! Wendy polishes off a big plate of pasta and she’s absolutely bursting out of her clothes. The best moment was when she unbuttoned her jeans…fantastic! Playing with her belly afterwards, it’s obvious just how much Wendy loves her soft curves. Don’t miss this one!

Thank you 🥰💗💗

Link to review
tsk

Incredible video, I just about died seeing her swollen body barely contained in those jeans and too-small top ❣️

Aw, thanks! Glad you liked it! 🥰

Link to review