Too Fat For TikTok

$7.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Dancing •  Belly Play •  Ass Bouncing •  Thigh Play •  Belly Stuffing •  Chugging •  Burping •  Fat Chat ~ 16 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

A lot of you have been asking me to make a TikTok and while I’m not going to for various reasons I thought it would be fun to try and attempt some of the most popular dances on there!

I quickly realize that I am WAY too out of shape to keep up with these skinny girls but I give it my all anyway!

My knees buckle my gut bounces and my thighs chafe as I try to move my massively obese body the same way they do…

Eventually I get tired and hungry so I go to grab a snack..of course my snack is an entire flatbread pizza 🙈

Pizza in hand I attempt to finish the last few dances but I’ll be honest, this fat girl got way more focused on the pizza and decided to down the entire thing 😏

All in all I learned that I am WAY too fat for TikTok as I come away from this session insanely out of breath and VERY sore!

This video is a bit different than my normal ones but It was fun to make so I hope you all like it!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

If you enjoyed this video please leave a review! It's greatly appreciated 🥰

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's great watching you jiggle 

Really looking forward to you getting bigger 

Link to review