A Pig Eats | Quasi-POV Stuffing

$12.99

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

A pig stuffs itself with approximately 3000c of CFA. This was shot sort of in a POV-style in one continuous shot 🙂 I had to snip a couple seconds here and there, but its as if you were watching me eat, admiring your work from various angles. I eat mac 'n' cheese with my hands, spit shake on my body, and jiggle like the happy fuckpig I am 🐽 One of my favorite clips yet.

Notice: I do not condone the political views of CFA. I received some messages about CFA on my socials and just want to apologize if they inherently offend you.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A confession and an apology: a while ago, I noticed GGG posting vids and I thought "Damn, she's so skinny and toned - what's going on here?"  I thought she was a hot, super-healthy fitness-chick acting - merely role-playing about gaining.  How wrong I was.  I am so sorry for thinking this.  Those early vids from GGG were the accurate representation of the first steps on a journey - she WAS skinny and fit-looking, but there was NO acting involved.

And so we come to this video, which I firmly believe is a milestone in GGG's progress.  She looks SO big and pretty and rounded and cute and sweet and sexy and curvy and beautiful.  Her body is like a day out at your favourite amusement park: in other words, a whole lot of fun. 

Her personality, as ever, is SPOT ON.

Trust me on this - if you're thinking of buying this, stop thinking and just buy it.  Don't mean to be lewd: but if you're a guy, a certain part of your body will become harder than times in 1929.

Response from the author:

This is so hot to read. I like hearing I was too fit to be a feedee, but now just look like a fun fat fuck toy 😉❤️

Link to review
Conjohn92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGG is an absolute pig in this video. Watching her stuff thousands of calories into herself in a horny bliss state makes it incredibly sexy. The pig ears and micro bikini are very fitting for the way she acts in this video. A complete fatty with no self control who eats and eats until there is nothing left in front of her.

This is one of GGG's best stuffing videos. She doesn't hold back, shoving calorie after calorie into her eager mouth. The more that goes in, the hornier she gets. The highlight being the end when she sucks down a milkshake and can't focus because it's slowly dripping down her massive fat belly. Watching this entire video is like watching someone having sex, only it's a fat girl by herself and she's eating.

Can I also say.. Look at how damn fat GGG is. We've watched her go from fit to skinny to chunky to chubby to fat to bbw. An epic transformation that is clearly on display for all to see here. What a pig.

damn, thank you! ❤️ 

Link to review
jajakeke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Buy it now! best stuffing ever, we need more like this oh yeah!! ;) 

I thought you’d like this one 😉 glad I could give you the type of stuffing you’ve been wanting 

Link to review