12 Screenshots

About This File

Oops, I stole your food 🤭/ Farty queen 2 💨

You come home from work with dinner ... a hamburger with potatoes; You go out for a minute and when you come back it is gone ...
Juicy Angel again
stole your food and hid in the bathroom to devour it 😱

-------

--I hid in the bathroom to devour this hamburger with potatoes and soda, it makes me so hot to be hiding eating someone else's food ...
Between burps and stuffing, I can hardly move, but I make an effort and move my whole huge body to fart in your face.-- 💨💦

20210203_123940.thumb.gif.7b7b7ceb62b30882c04c9762c0fba356.gif

Remember that if you enjoyed this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. Love You/Te adoro Juicy Angel  🥰😍💕

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bakkheiatp

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

incredible clip, maybe the best on this site. the only way this could be more hot is if you try to fart during the stuffing itself

Link to review
Guest Vikrar

She wasn’t lying that ass can fart

Link to review
Ilvg

This video literally has everything! JA’s body bulging out of her outfit in every direction. Greedily demolishing a huge burger while rubbing and slapping her bulging gut with grease covered fingers while moaning and burping. Finally towards the end she starts unleashing huge farts while spreading her ever expanding ass. There’s even a part where she lifts her leg on the tub while shaking her ass and you can see her belly wobbling between her thighs. She’s gotten so fat her whole body jiggles when she smacks her ass cannot recommend this vid enough and I can’t wait for her next one! 

Response from the author:

omg 😍😍 This is amazing, thanks for this review! I love doing this, glad you enjoyed it 🥰💕

Link to review
Simonthehamster

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Awesome video, I would like to see more belly play in the future though, it’s too beautiful to cover up :) 

Link to review
throatfinder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have been on and off this fetish for a few years simply because I haven't found many girls that can pull it off like JA!

Her looks! That super confident nonchalance!

I would love to buy another video just like this, or possibly with some male-domination and forced-handjob roleplay mixed in!

Link to review
N29W39

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

JA's bathroom is a happening place in this clip where she does a mix of sequences including a super sexy greasy food stuffing🐷🐷🐷, belly play, lots of great angle shots and close ups of her gorgeous bulging fat rolls and huge round ass🔥❤️😍. Amazing loud burping and farting sounds echoing against the bathroom tiles👍👍👍. A real treat from start to finish!!!

Thanks for this amazing review baby 😍 

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How did I miss this hot vid JA loved you 1st farty queen vid and this sequel is even better. Getting to see your stuff a big burger down and burping 😍 so hot. Then that big juicy 🍑 letting out some huge farts even better 🥵 letting them out in that echoey bathroom was a great idea. Can’t wait to hear more you can steal my food anytime if this is the result 👍🏻.

Thanks babe 😍

Link to review