Former Fit Girl Squeezes Into Old Clothes

$7.99

(9 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hello welcome to my first video as an official Curvage model!

Enjoy watching me struggling as I try to fit into my old clothes that no longer fit as they used to. 

Also please excuse the sunburn. 🙂

Enjoy x

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zacify

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

It's not everyday that a woman of BigBarbie's caliber joins our community, needless to say I think that we are all excited for future content!

The video is a bit on the pricier side considering it's length, yet Bigbarbie makes up for it with her radiant smile and overall quality of production. I strongly recommend it!

Response from the author:

Thank you very much for your kind words :) this is just the start. Expect bigger things coming. Production will only get better as well, since my partner does videography and is just getting used to the set up.

Yes thanks again x 

Link to review
mbh7311

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

What an adorable little belly she's developing. Clearly a fun personality too!

Response from the author:

Thank you! Only bigger from here !!

Link to review
gty2020

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really cute!   Guess BigBarbie is growing all over because it’s not just her thighs and belly expanding.   Really adorable clothes fitting (or not) video.   Very playful and can’t wait for the next one p!

Link to review
Dogman

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lovely video it’s definitely worth getting  especially considering it’s your first one  and saw your comment on your page asking for ideas so I’ll give you some of mine.to you can keep track of your progress a  measurements/weigh in video would be a good idea and just seeing how much you eat like if you got a load of your favourite food and just ate to your hearts content sure yourself and everyone watch would enjoy that keep up the great content 👍🏻

Link to review
FA_Heaven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The best thing is how proud are of of your developing tummy! Confidence, self-love, show-off, SO attractive. 

Link to review
buck_sumo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Cute little video of BigBarbie trying on some outfits that definitely don't fit like they used to.

Looking forward to see how they fit in a couple of months time!

Link to review
ChampChamp

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Such a gorgeous girl, I love everything about her, can't wait to see her get even hotter.. Looking like quite the snack already 😛 

Link to review