9 Screenshots

About This File

I chug 2 litre pop.. I burp and play with my swollen belly 

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ronin76

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Best Irn-Bru ad I’ve ever seen! Shar chugs a big 2 litre as her belly hangs out in front of her filling with carbonation and sugary calories. Each time she stops to take a breath her belly kicks out some giant burps knowing it needs more room for drink. When she sits down to finish it off her belly jiggles with each shake and movement. Her growing butt gives her belly some competition too when she turns around. All of her eating is really paying off back there! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I don’t think I’ve heard shar burp so many times in one vid. If you are a fan of burps, like me this vid is for you. Shar you definitely need to drink more Irn-bru in future stuffing vids too that would be amazing. At one point she says she can’t see her feet because her belly is now so big. A must buy like usual 5 stars and even more so if you love burping. 😍🥵🍑.

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members
  • Okay, that’s unbelievably sexy... One of the best clips I’ve ever seen... It’s exactly as advertised & could not be better. Shar looks sooo cute in the white outfit. I’m dying in Texas, y’all have to see it for your self. Words don’t do this video justice, & to think 2 videos in a week... Well, I must have died & gone to heaven.❤️🤗😘🤟🏼🥰😍
Link to review
Mondschein

· Edited by Mondschein

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Die Göttin wird immer schöner! Wie Sie mit Ihren wundervollen Bauch spielt, ist ein Traum! Ihr wundervoller Popo lacht uns auch entgegen! Ich möchte der Diamant in Deinen Nabel sein! Video kaufen und genießen! ! Ich ♥ SHAR !! 

Link to review
Guest buddy420

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Watching a video like this I can imagine guys that wanted to fuck her when she was thin looking at her now and thinking goddamn she’s too fucking fat now!

Link to review
Guest Freecoins458

This vid is perfect! Her swollen belly looks amazing, one of her best yet! We don’t need nudity, just more of your pretty face and gorgeous belly!

Link to review
Earthdunce

If you have not purchased this video yet... You must buy it now! Shar is the most stunning and captivating woman I have ever laid my eyes on! This video is just amazing. I am in total awe over how large her belly looks and the burps to go along with it!! This was the best burping video I have seen in my life, and nonetheless by the most beautiful woman. Can’t wait for her to reach her goal of 300lbs. I will drop at the sight of her when she hits 300!!! 

Link to review