7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Funnel fed. Cake batter. Feeder/feedee. Belly rubs. Back fat play. Teasing. Voice over. Show off. ~9 minutes

The video opened with a naughty playful show off from your favorite feedee paired with a sensual voice over. Then, you mix up 3200 calories of cake mix for your growing hog. You tie her hands together and plop her down for a funnel feeding. Casey slurps down that cake mix in what feels like seconds. She takes it like a champ but starts to struggle and moan by the end as the cake mix rapidly expands in her already swollen gut. Then you reward your needy pig with some belly rubs. You explore her body as she sits there so happily now that she's full. You finger her belly rub, grab her back fat, and admire your handy work. You've grown her so big. Casey wants to get bigger tho. You'll grow her more and more until she's too big to leave her bed, right? Casey exits the video with a naughty tease for you touring all your favorite parts of her bouncy jiggly body.

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Naughty Casey teasing us and telling us how big she wants to get.  Is there a better way to open a video???

Our girl takes a massive gainer shake through her funnel.  For as dedicated a feedee as Casey is, these big shakes are still hard work for her.  Shows I guess just how ridiculously heavy these cake shakes are.  Once she's over her initial discomfort however, we all get to see just how much this big fat feedee food slut loves to stuff herself and loves how her big fat body feels - especially when its being worshiped by a feeder.

Link to review

I think it’s everybody’s dream to funnel feed Casey, play with her belly and back fat and fatten her up until she’s bed ridden. And this clip certainly comes close to giving you that whole experience! Casey really shows off her fat body throughout this entire clip, giving you lots of different views and angles of fat she has become and how much of her body is now pure fat. She gets funnel fed cake batter and cake mix and polishes it off like she’s drinking a glass water. Lots of belly fat play too which is just a delight! 😍 Definitely a must watch ❤️

Link to review
jayyman24

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG Casey!! You slurp that fattening shake down like it was water!! You truly are a growing hog. The pure joy in ur face and body emotion is undeniably hot, and you have never felt happier. Thank you again for making some of the best (if not THE best) content in the game. Can't wait for the next funnel vid!

Response from the author:

Awwww thank you so so much! This just made my day ❤️  SOOOO Much more funnel content coming very soon! Just ordered a double funnel!

Link to review
getatmedog

Casey's 3200 cal funnel clip is another example of a gluttonous hog indulging herself in one the sexiest ways imaginable and using her skills to package it perfectly. The voiceover was brilliant and it set the scene for a display of unstoppable greed and gluttony. What a fat sexy pig!! Thank You Casey!!

Link to review
Bellmin

OMG Casey, the voiceover in the beginning was so incredible!  The quality and content of your vids are so worth the 💵.  You truly understand the community and know what everyone looks for.  Keep’em coming lady!

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

Totally at a loss for words after this magnificent video (as ever!) from Casey. She is SO FAT, so sensual and sexy, and so in love with that funnel. (Just watch her sucking on that funnel in slow motion ... incredibly erotic.) It's not just that her huge belly is so fucking gorgeous, but also the way in which she so clearly loves her belly and her body  and her irresistible sexiness. Then there is the footage of our Casey blissed out while she is being rubbed and poked and squeezed and fondled. Too much! Can't stop watching this, the latest iteration in Casey's stunning progress toward immobility. Buy! Watch! Repeat! Tooooooo hot! Thank you so much, Casey!

Link to review
bp1812

WOW. Im at a loss for words, Casey has done it again!! The voiceover was incredible, and then watching her guzzle down that calorie laden cake shake while bouncing and moaning in ecstasy as her fat gut fills up *chefs kiss*. You DO NOT wanna miss this one!

Link to review
sackdaddy

Casey is so hot and the voice over with her beautiful body is amazing, then to see that belly balloon from all that cake mix is amazing. My favorite part was when she is showing off at the end when she is bending for a behind pov it looks so hot, one of my favorite videos ever, thanks Casey😍🐷

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Absolutely outstanding.

The level of quality, professionalism, and dedication to your videos is what makes your videos so wonderful to watch.

You take such pride in being such a massive hog, knowing that the fit girl you once were is long gone and there is no going back.

You are such a delight and joy to have around and I can’t wait until the next video.

Keep up the amazing work Casey.

Link to review
jacksprat

Oh. My. Fuck'n GEE. Casey obliterates her loyal fans with this clip. At this point she knows exactly what we most desire. For the simple reason that Casey commands our desires for us. SHE has decided that we want to fatten her up. SHE makes us want nothing more than to service her belly. And this clip exploits our desires to a maddening cum-drawing level. For the Intro, Casey has included a sensual "voice-over" technique while she makes a lurid display of her beautiful fat body. This allows us insight to what she notices about her own beauty. She dictates our attention to the various overfed and plumped up areas of her tantalizing figure.
She presents her fat to us like a shopkeeper showing off wares. "Look upon me, look here and here! Do you see what you desire? Yes, Yes you do. You want all my luscious fat." She knows most of us already came, but she is relentless and must get what she needs as well. For this video, Casey has employed the coveted services of an extremely fortunate photog. With a man at her disposal Casey immediately recognizes the opportunity to be force-fed. Therefore we see a double cake mix whipped up to be funneled directly into Casey's already immense Belly. Casey eagerly takes to the funnel and the fattening thick mix drains shockingly easily into her ever-hungry belly. This is two entire boxes of cake mix mixed up with cream. Cake and cream. That's dessert for two whole birthday parties. All in her belly. For Casey, this is like being fucked... in fact better - because it is FATTENING AF as well as exquisitely pleasurable. Now this taut balloonful of cake must be soothed and appreciated for its wondrous display of capacity. Casey really wants the fellow to explore all her fats, and he happily and obediently complies as we all would. But he cannot keep his hands off her magnificent belly and returns time after time to caress that obese sphere. Casey joins in the fun and her belly affords plenty of room for both of  their hands. Slaps, jiggles, grabs, caresses, love-taps all constantly on her belly. The Belly has taken over as director and star. 
After this cock-straightening display, Casey just knocks it out of the park with her classic "outro" jiggling. She lords her sexiness over us with another survey viewing of her well nourished bod. This only cements our lust and desire. She will never let us go. We will all be back to view and review this clip spilling our cum to this Goddess Hog and her Glorious Fat.  

Link to review
jackal27

Wow yet another outstanding clip by our beloved Casey! If you’ve been following you should know she had another recent overstuffed and lazy weekend and I feel just seeing her in this clip now compared to last week she definitely has a fuller, fatter and oh so sexy figure. There are some great angle shots shown in this clip of Casey jiggling and dancing as she narrates how fat she has become, but that she wants to be so much bigger that she occupies her bed 24/7 as big pile of insatiable fat. I’m sure if she continues with her cake batter weigh gain shakes, on top of her constant snacking and stuffing, she will eventually be used as frame of reference for a level fat that far exceeds obese. It is so hot hearing big, slow motion belly slaps echo in the background and her plump chins framing her gorgeous smile. Definitely a worthy clip that easily recognizes new gains and discusses the one we will see in the future. 😍😍🔥🔥

Link to review
shmedly45

Wow! Once again, Casey continues to amaze with every single post! The beginning of this video is so sexy, it alone is enough to make you HAVE to purchase! Whoever’s hand is so lucky to be able to play with this QUEEN’s beautiful belly, my goodness are they blessed! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I'm going to keep this next statement as G-rated as possible....but this clip made me "explode"...more so than usual from a Casey clip ;) hehe....it's like Casey's clips keep getting more and more erotic...as if though the fatter she gets, the more completely sexy she is. From the voiceover, the slo-mo, the grabbing and squeezing of her chins, more mouth hanging open with her tongue sticking out, belly play, giant gut wobbling, gorgeous eyes staring longingly, constantly being turned on, funnel feeding, handcuffs....this clip literally has EVERYTHING and something for everyone! Also, her outfit is just DAMN cute! As always, her hair is perfection. What I'm saying is there is no reason why this clip shouldn't end up being #1 on Curvage so please, buy and enjoy! Let's get this perfect feedee to ALL her goals! 😍

Link to review
CCookie

Took down the cake batter like it was nothing. Seeing Casey expand with the cake batter is 11/10

Link to review
Guest Ljj

WOW. One of Casey’s hottest clips yet. Amazing to see what she can do when she has someone there pushing her. Ugh such a hot funnel feeding and some bouncing and jiggling as usual but it’s not Casey’s controlled play. 10/10 recommend 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

I loved the voice over really hope that pops up in other videos and yeah my plan is to make her bigger until she can't leave her bed. I loved seeing her suck down that shake jealous of who was grabbing that gut I, cant wait till the review bonus they're always so damn good people are missing out buy and review this video!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

omg! that voice over monologue was the sexiest ever! just perfect to listen to before bed dreaming of how huge Casey is going to get! she funnels her shake in record time and she looks huge! I love the slowmo parts and the outro is so so hot! I recomend this 1000000 % !! wow!

Link to review