2 Screenshots

About This File

10minutes of me trying on too tight tee shirts and jeans.  They can't even button! I enjoy a yummy coke and get super bloated it makes me burp! I love how the soda burns and makes me expand! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Roxi looks positively beautiful even when she's all causal! Certainly not comfy though as she's stuffed into those hot jeans and tiny tees! The whole ensemble really showcases one of her sexiest features: her giant belly! This video has tons of belly jiggles and touches, and Roxi's comments about how bloated she feels chugging soda are something to see! While probably not enough burping to satisfy a real burp aficionado, the overall scene of Roxi's gorgeous fat body is worth the price!

Response from the author:

It was so fun trying on the tight tees!! I'll have to do this again.  Maybe more soda will help the burps!

Link to review
Guest Dankydoo321

Great video overall. But the only thing I wished was to see more burps. Other than that, great video

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! Wish I could burp on command better.  They always come out when least expecting haha

Link to review