2 Screenshots

About This File

**One of my 'masked' videos, before I decided to share my face.**

This may be the closest you ever get to playing with my belly. You know you want to! That's all it is, belly play, and as we know I don't post fillers...I give you just what you want to see!

I hope you enjoy this video! If you do, leave me a review and I'll send a small token of my appreciation to your inbox! It's totally a win-win. Content PLUS!

xoxo Mistress Madilyn

Edited by Madilyn Mars

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Averylovesfat

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

There is nothing more better than watching a girl get her belly rubbed and played with. Madilyn lays on her back and let her fiancé (lucky guy) jiggles her belly as her fat ricochets from one side of her sexy belly to another. This is a short video but well worth the fun of watching Madilyn get worshipped like the queen she is. 

Response from the author:

Awww! Thank you! ❤️

This is so sweet! 💋

Link to review
Benzka

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

This video is absolutely stunning, a 10/10!
Just unbelievable! This guy has by far the most luck on earth!
And also how Madilyn likes it, how her super hot jiggly body is moved and loved is unbelievable hot!
For me one of the best videos in a long time!
And definitely one of the most beautiful belly i´ve ever seen.
I can only say the first look and yea i am already hooked!
Such a cutie! 😍😍😍

OH MY GOSH!!!

I never saw this review until now! 🥺

You're so freaking kind! Wow! This is the best review ever! ❤️

Link to review
Bellend69420

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Madilyn killing the fat girl game here as always! Her new mini series are really amazing for those on a budget and I for one have always dreamt about putting my hands over that big, squishy, doughy belly of hers! She lays back and lets her gut get worshipped and jiggled and slapped around and tells you just how much she’s let herself go. This is an incredible video and any chubby chaser worth his salt should be buying it as soon as possible!😍❤️

Thanks for another great review, babe! As always, I so appreciate you! 😘

Link to review