2 Screenshots

About This File

**One of my 'masked' videos, before I decided to share my face.**

In this video, I get spanked and cropped by my fiance! I never realized how huge my ass was until I had to edit six minutes of it, but damn it's hot! Watch my cheeks turn pink as I jiggle my enormous ass around and get owned by my master! I hope you enjoy, it sure caused me a lot of pain to make. This is definitely for my more sadistic fans! 🥺

This is a 'Madilyn Mini'. A smaller video for those who can't afford me at regular price, and that's okay! I'll try and do a decent mix for those of all income levels. The cost of a coffee if you took me out, but you get to see far more than you ever would on a coffee date!

If you like it, please leave me a review! I'll send you a token of my appreciation to your inbox if you do, so it's a total win-win. 😘

xo Mistress Madilyn

Edited by Madilyn Mars

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Wow, what a steamy spanking video! Madilyn gets her giant ass slapped an impressive amount. Very hot!

Link to review