3 Screenshots

About This File

**One of my 'masked' videos, before I decided to share my face.**

In this video I squash my sub under my enormous weight! Watch me change into a bunch of creative positions to squash him from every angle! He struggles to breathe, and loves every minute of it. There is some dominating, my huge ass, my even larger belly and a whole lot of me in different positions rolling around my bed!

Red is the color of lust, so we decided to use it to our advantage in this video, because why not? He's crazy about me and my body, but teasing is all he gets! Watch me dominate and crush him with every ounce of my giant body. There's SO much good stuff, it's basically a steal.

If you like it, please leave me a review! I'll send you a token of my appreciation to your inbox if you do, so it's a total win-win.

xo Mistress Madilyn

Edited by Madilyn Mars

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GoofyBeast

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Who wouldn't want such a sexy lady on top of them, and such a beautiful belly. Gorgeous. 

Response from the author:

Aww, just saw this! Thank you! ❤️

Link to review
Guest Averylovesfat

Red light, fat, and jiggles- watch the sexy Madilyn squash her helpless victims as he struggles to lay under her enormous weight. Her belly flops push her victim in to total submission. This is a really hot video. 

Yay! I'm so glad you loved it!

Link to review
overkill

This video really shows off how enormous Madilyn is. Especially great is to see how big her ass and thighs are. We also get some very hot fat play, jiggling and belly plopping. The dark room lighting is an awesome aesthetic. This is a super hot squashing video!

You are so good to me! 🥰

Link to review