4 Screenshots

About This File

Today I am answering an often asked question, "What are my biggest fantasies?". . . But dreams are just dreams. . .Right?

I open this clip as I often open my clips, sitting across from you and talking in an intimate setting. I tell you my three ultimate feedee fantasies. I want to gain 20lbs over night, I want to have unlimited stomach capacity, and I want any snack I want to appear with a snap of my fingers. . .
I acknowledge those are just dreams, and I lament about that fact before going to bed for the night.

But something special happens tonight. . .

Come see what would happen if a feedee had all of her wildest fantasies come true over night, with lots of belly play, stuffing and burping hijinks ensuing! 

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Like Rosie suggests there only illusions right?! 🤔 Has she gained 20lbs overnight, can she make snack after snack appear in an instant and has her already bulging stomach,  now have a boundless and unlimited capacity to keep expanding continuously!! 🥵 With some awesome, exaggerated facial expressions throughout and canny editing, watch how Rosie’s fantasises might not be so fictional after all 🤤 Amazing value for so much creativity, buy it already!! 👌🏻

46E0F113-9991-4865-B830-74071DC78212.jpeg

FFF842A4-F449-469A-BBE8-417267FE1D22.jpeg

51279A83-A05B-493C-980D-6C4B073191CC.jpeg

Link to review