3 Screenshots

About This File

It's your captive fatty here! I did a sort of experimental role play in which I'm your personal, captive piggy for you to plump up as much as you want! In addition to lots of fat chat, there's also yummy, jiggly belly play & a little bit of burping!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

NocturnalDevotion

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to agree with the ultra sexy voice!!! And I love how it feels like you are looking directly into the viewer’s eyes, when I try to do that I’m always looking a little to the side somehow. Your dialogue comes across so smooth, I’m incredibly impressed!!! Also, you are gorgeous!!!

Link to review
YungChill3447

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kelli definitely has one of the sexiest voices I've heard on Curvage

Link to review
Danument

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

amazing! I hope there are more burps in the future.

Link to review
2bitlover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Short, but sweet ☺️ You can even see a touch of adorable sassiness in her eyes near the end of the clip that, in itself, is worth an even higher price 😍 the stretch marks are getting longer, and showing up even more than before, and her belly button is just as adorable as ever. Definitely a sign of great things to come ☺️

Link to review